My Master, My Mate 23

-Kaleb's POV-

I carried the unconscious girl in my arms. As I touch her, tingles shot up my body, my skin turns hot and this feeling that I need her is there.

Woah there Kaleb, you sound like a p*ssy.

I looked at the girl in my arm's face. She looked beautiful as she slept. She looked like a goddess sent from above for someone special

"How bout me?" Stacey yelled from behind, interrupting my thoughts. "Go home." I said, definitely not interested. "I don't wanna. " she whined. "Just go home." I said using alpha command. I heard her whimper and walk away. A wave of relief hit me (again) knowing that she left.

Why did I kiss her again? Oh yeah, fun. Her kisses actually felt disgusting. Never felt like that before.

I walked out of the woods and met up with Yana and Sam just by the ice cream shop.

Yana somehow spotted me and her face lightened as she saw her bestfriend but then was replaced by a puzzled expression.

"What's wrong with Sapphire?" She asked walking towards me.

"You know thi-"

"Hey man." Sam said interrupting our conversation, was that even a conversation? as he jogged towards us with 2 vanilla ice creams in his hand. "Woah, you got your girl knocked up, what'd ya do?" He said wiggling his eyesbrows as he gave the ice cream to Yana.

I scrunched my eyebrows. My girl?

I found myself being waved in the face by Yana. "Hey, what's wrong with you." She said. "What is this girl to me. " I blurted. Her face turned into a puzzled expression but sighed.

"She's your soulmate."

The fvck? I don't even remember getting a mate.

"We're going home." I said and walked away leaving them puzzled. And by home, I ain't bringing her to my house, I'm bringing her to the pack house.

I walked to my girl and gently put the golden haired girl in the front seat. I stepped in the car and put the keys in. The engine roared as I twitched the keys.

I drove to the pack house and parked in front of the mansion. I went out and carried the unconscious girl in my arms again.

It feels good holding her.

I opened the large door of the pack house and went in. Andre, my beta looked at me with a serious expression and that meant business.

I went in my room and laid her on my bed, letting her sleep.

I put my hands in my pockets and Andre jogged towards me.

"We found a rogue scent around the perimeter. " he said seriously. "Keep patrolling around the perimeter and tell me if you caught one." I said and walked to my office.

The golden plate that was carved with 'Alpha's Office' and the large mahogany doors came in view. A loud creak echoed through the hall.

I sat on my chair and looked at the screen, shocked.

The golden haired girl's sleeping face is my wallpaper.

Weird.

I then checked my phone, still the 'keep calm and love Sapphire' cover.
(A/N: when she was a dog)

Speaking of Sapphire, where is she? Maybe she's at home.

Rogues have been spotted around my territory and we still fail on catching them. I need to train my members.