My Master, My Mate 11

"C'mon, c'mon! You need to meet everybody!" Kara exclaimed dragging me away from Kaleb.

"Wait!" I said getting out of her grasp. She let go and I ran towards Kaleb.

I gave him a quick kiss and blushed, he smirked.

"Bye." I said running towards Kara who's tapping her imaginary wristwatch. "Good luck!" I heard Kaleb shout from behind. I looked back and have him a small smile.

We entered the school. I heard wolf whistles from the boys and earned death glares from the girls.

"DIBS!" Guy 1 said.

"Hottie alert!" Guy 2 said.

"Mentally undressing is now my new hobby." Guy 3 said.

The third comment was gross...

"She's just made of plastic, I'm sure." Girl 1 said.

"She's ugly!" Girl 2 said.

"She may look pretty but I'm sure if you take off all that make up she'll look like shit." Girl 3 hissed.

Now they're hurting me.

Kara stopped walking and went to Girl 3. "She doesn't wear make up and maybe you should say that to yourself." Kara hissed.

Kara continued walking. "I just wanna rip her head off." She said. "Kara it's okay." I sighed.

"IT'S NOT OKAY! SHE JUST SAID THAT TO YOU! YOU DON'T DESERVE IT!" she yelled. "Thank you..." I said pulling her into a hug. "You're very welcome." Kara said with a smile.

We walked towards 3 girls. "Girls!" She exclaimed running towards them. "Kara!" They exclaimed hugging her.

Kara came near me and dragged me towards them. "Girls, this is my brother's mate." She said gesturing at me. "Hi." I squeaked.

"Awww... she's shy!" Kara's friend said. I looked down and blushed.

"Sapphire, this is Emily, Lilly and Hayley." Kara said gesturing towards her friends.

They hugged me and I hugged them back. "Kaleb's very lucky to have a pretty lady as a mate." Hayley winked. "Hii!! Want a sandwich?" Emily said and I chuckled shaking my head." Nice to meet you." Lilly said hugging me. I smiled.

"The introductions are done. Sapphire, I'll take you to your locker." Kara said dragging me away from them. I waved goodbye and they smiled.

Kara dragged me towards my locker. I opened it and saw books. They were all prepared and labeled. Kara gave me a paper and I looked at it.

Schedule:

English

Calculus

Break

Art

Chemistry

Lunch

French

Gym

I looked behind me and saw no Kara. I sighed.

"Uuhh, ur friend left while you were looking at ur schedule." The girl beside me said. I looked at her and saw a girl in braids. I couldn't get a clear look of her face because she had long bangs. She wore thick glasses, an old sweater and baggy jeans.

"Ohh... thanks. I'm Sapphire. " I said holding out my hand for her to shake. "I shouldn't talk to you... maybe they'll bully you too." She said shaking her head. "I don't care... I wanna be friends with you." I smiled.