My Master, My Mate 20

Ok guys, here's the chapie.

Le me reading your comments.

Me: asdgghjlakdbdibfkdksnf :)

I read all of the comments and some of you asked on why Yana has 2 mates and that you guys are confused.

1: Wolves can have second chance mates. (If they were rejected.)

2: Second chance mates are rare. So Yana is pretty lucky to not spend her life being alone and depressed. I also read a comment. YANA = You Are Not Alone credits to da one who commented dis!!

3: Having a second chance doesn't matter whether your part vamp or etc. In Yana's case. She's half vamp and wolf right? She mostly inherited her blood on her father so that's why she still has a wolf and all those stuff.

That's all. If you have more questions please don't hesitate on asking me. You just write on the comments and POOF! I read it.

I read all ur comments btw and I would like to say thank you to those who shared their thoughts with me. To those who complimented this book and me, like I was flattered honestly. And thanks to those who voted on each chapter. And last, thank you to those who followed me.

YANA'S DRESS ON THE SIDE!

Thanks to PuppiesandCookies for making the awesome cover which I am now using. Sorry for not putting it on the side cuz my phone is being crazy and it does not want me to put another picture. It's really cute and I believe I am inlove with it =>

And guys, I have this friend that is an author, She supported me in this story and i would like to support hers. I would like you to read her story. I won't force you ofc. That would be mean xD

Upside Down by xWendy_Darlingx

I won't force you on reading it, if you're interested only.

And this chapter is about Yana since it's a special day for her.

THANK YOU! LUV YA!

- G

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yana always had this cheeky grin in class and I started to get suspicious.

"What are you thinking about? " I asked. She seemed to snap back to her thoughts and she blushed like a tomato.

"H-he." she gulped. "Go on." I said and she looked at me. She closed her eyes. "He's taking me out on a date." She squeaked and I squealed.

"When?!" I exclaimed. "Tonight at 7." She said smiling. I squealed.

Class went by and I left so I can go to Yana's house. Of course, I confronted Kaleb first but he just pouted like a lil boy who didn't get his christmas present. But in the end he sighed and nodded.

I knocked on the doors of the Caldwell mansion and a Yana who's only wearing a gold robe opened it.

"C'mon!" She said dragging me to her room. We came in the room and she let me go. I plopped on the bed and I looked at her.

"Stop looking at me! Help me!" She yelled running her hand through her brown almost black hair. "Okay okay." I sighed and walked towards her.

I rummaged in her closet and somethinh caught my eye. A yellow dress that stops just above the knees. It had white flowers surrounding its neckline and a white belt hugging the waist.

"Here." I said giving it to her. "When did I have this? " I heard her asking herself.

She went in her bathroom and came out wearing the dress. The dress looked perfect on her. She looked like a lil angel on earth.