My Master My Mate 7

(Edited)

After the kiss, I felt like I wanted more. But.. I wanted more and I felt worried. I wanted more because kissing him was the best thing I had ever experienced, and then worried because Papa will (might) get jealous. I sighed, I then decided that I would speak to him later. If there was a later.

I stared at the sparkling water of the little pond, I was bored and I didn't have anything to do so I went to my spot and thought of... Everything.

I was currently lonely, Kaleb, being the new Alpha had to attend his duties. And Kara was with her friends, she also didn't come home last night. Dad had decided to travel the world, he booked a flight right after the ceremony. Some people had also seen me, but they didn't question abut it. It felt like being a dog, except I was now big and I could go around.

I sighed, and after the kiss yesterday. I expected that my first shift would come right away. But it was late, not what I had thought. After knowing that it was late, I thought that it might come out later, or tomorrow or even now.

I continued adoring how beautiful this pond was, then I realized. Every time I would stare at this pond, something would happen. Does that mean...?

Scarlett? I called out for her, maybe she knows something. You should worry, something and someone is coming. I feel it. This may be cliche, but after you thought about your gifts coming now and every time your stare at the pond something might happen? It might be coming after several minutes. Comes her immediate reply, I decided not to respond since that was all that I had needed.

I looked around, she told me that someone was coming. I had to be alert. I stayed silent, feeling my body jolt up as I heard something rustle. Someone was really coming.

"Sapphire?" I sighed in relief the moment I heard his voice. I quickly stood up, hugging him. He was breathing heavily, did something happen? "What's wrong?" I asked pulling away from the hug, I examined his features. He's was sweaty and looked panicked, what exactly happened?

He pulled my body back so it was pressed against his again. "Kyran told me something was going to happen. I had to go to you first."

I opened my mouth to say something, but I then closed it. Now, I felt different. I felt nauseous and dizzy. The feeling was bearable, not until something had wrapped around my neck, squeezing it tightly. I was out of air, I moved my hands to my neck, surprised as I had felt nothing holding me. My body shook as I had rose from the ground. I looked at Kaleb, he had his eyes wide, he was shouting something but It was muffled and was taken over by the sharp noise that felt like it was bursting my ear drums. This was like deja vu, like when I transformed into a dog.

The next thing I knew, I felt the soft grass under me. I felt so tired, I didn't know what happened but it felt like the energy was sucked out of me. I slowly opened my eyes, and.. Everything was different. I could smell every scent that was available around me, my eyes felt like I could see everything and my ears.. I could hear his voice now.

"Sapphire?" He crouched down, stroking my... Fur?! Don't tell me I was a dog again! I slowly got up, my feet wobbling. I then successfully stood up straight, but I was so big! I reached Kaleb's chest! When I was a small dog, I could only reach up to his feet. This was definitely weird, was I a wolf?

I immediately turned around, no longer facing my mate as I had looked at the pond. I stared at reflection, I was in awe. Yes, I was a wolf. A white wolf, my one ear had small fur that were colored gold and my eyes.. Bloody red and a shiny gold. Was this normal for a wolf to have different eye colors?

I cocked my head to the side, then looked at Kaleb who was smiling. Now I wanted to turn human, I remembered what Papa told me when I was a young child. He taught me about becoming a wolf and how to return human. "To become human, just imagine yourself as a human. Then close your eyes and the next thing you'll know, you're human!" Those were his words, I did exactly what I had remembered. I opened my eyes, I was now able to move my hands. I looked at it, it was skin now, not fur. But the thing was, I was naked. Papa never told me about that!