My Master, My Mate 35

I ran, I ran like there was no tomorrow. I never stopped, I was determined to find everyone and to make things normal again.

Then a sharp pain hit my head, more likely, my brain. It felt like a dagger was slashed throught my head. I fell down, trying to endure the pain.

I threw my head back, arching my body. I let out a scream, a scream that was supposed to mean that I needed someone, but it was weak and hoarse and was as silent as a girl trying to hide.

I tried standing up to run again. But my hands felt numb and it sended pain all over me. I had a hard time breathing, my chest felt like it was being stabbed multiple times.

I tried standing up again, which was successful. My whole body felt heavy and my vision blurred, I felt nauseous as I leaned on the bark of a tree my body was dragged into from the feeling of heaviness.

I coughed multiple times, and fortunately didn't cough out blood. My legs wobbled as I walked forward. A feeling of codness ran throughout me, making me shiver, then was replaced with heat.

I let a tear slide down my cheek. I cried, sobbing quietly because of the pain.

It's happening, I'm starting to lose myself.

I walked forward, holding in the pain I felt from every movement. My eyes felt heavy, indicating that I needed rest.

"Stop, please." I whispered, my body crashing down to the grass of the forest. My body shook uncontrollably, sobs escaping my lips as my breathing was erratic, it came out as slow puffs then was replaced by fast ones.

I struggled to get up, but in the end, I did. I took a few steps forward, the pain still there.

Then I ran again, I didn't know where I was, the area was unfamiliar making me feel scared.

Then I heard voices. My eyes widened, it was headed my way. I looked side by side, planning to hide behind a tree.

I tried to run, but the sharp pain hit my legs, making me crash towards the grass. I looked forward, trying to hear what they were saying.

"I feel her, she's near." I froze, the familiar voice I loved everyday filled my ears. A sudden feeling washed over me.

Kaleb.

A tear then rushed down my cheek. Oh Goddess, I missed him. I tried standing up again, but then my legs felt numb and I fell down again.

"Kaleb?" My voice came out hoarse and slow, maybe he couldn't hear me. Then the voices stopped, "Kaleb?" I repeated, my voice still the same, but a little louder.

Then I saw him, he ran towards me, the tears came rushing down. "Kaleb." It came out as a sob, my voice didn't sound clear because of the sobs of joy . I stared at his green eyes, the eyes I loved so much. I stared at his handsome face, drinking in the features I haven't seen In a long time.

He hunched down, scooping me in his arms. Then I felt something in me bloomed, like a flower. The contact we made, I missed. I missed the tingles and those electric shocks were always addicting.

I watched his face as it was serious. His eyes threatened to spill out tears, I smiled.

"You'll be fine, love." Then there was the voice I missed and admired the most. The same voice that told me those three words that I loved.

He set me down on something soft, a bed. He stared at me, love swimming in his eyes. Then he hugged me, my arms wrapped around his waist. I leaned in to his touch as he buried his face at the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent.

The pain then slowly faded making me breathe in relief. "I miss you." He whispered, his voice making me shiver in delight.

Then he pulled away, staring into my eyes. "I miss you, love." He smiled, making me cry tears of joy. "I miss your wonderful mind." He repeated, kissing my forehead. Leaving small tingles that would fade quickly. "I miss your eyes." He kissed my teary eyes. "I miss your small nose. " he kissed my nose. "I miss your smile." He kissed the corner of my lips.

"I miss you." He kissed my lips. My body bursted in flames, the good kind, the feeling I always feel when he kiss me. Butterflies started flying around my stomach. My mind felt like it was being scrambled around, I couldn't describe it. I couldn't think about anything, but I kissing the person I loved the most. My whole body bloomed as I melted in his touch.

He cupped my face as he kissed me, he kissed me gently but still showed hunger. His lips molded against mine perfectly as his tongue slid in my tongue massaging mine.

Then he pulled away, my lips swollen and the tingles still all over. I whined in protest. He smirked at me, resting his forehead on mine.

"I love you." He whispered, stroking my hair. The three words making me blush a deep red. Everything felt so complete, so perfect.

"I love you too, Kaleb."