My Master My Mate 6

(Edited)

"R-rouges?" Papa nodded sadly, "When?" I asked, worried at what may happen. If the rogues were coming right away, I would have to tell Kaleb to make the territory secured and everyone needs to get trained. There might also be a slight chance the woman and children will not be ready and some minors or seniors will not evacuate immediately to the pack house! They're life might get be taken!

"That, we don't know." He had this frown on his face, like he knew what might happen. I panicked, "But.. I don't have powers yet." I played with my fingers, hoping that their reaction will be positive. I slowly looked up at Papa, a smiled stretched across his face. "That's good!" He exclaimed, hugging my body as he whispered: "My baby is still pure!"

"Who's the lucky gentleman?" My mama asked, the happiness and excitement was clear in her voice. They were happy. I blushed slightly, looking down as mama had aw'd and telling papa about how she reacted when her dad had asked her who the lucky gentleman was.

"Well.. His name is Kaleb." I started, then getting an immediate reaction. "What a nice name." Mama complimented as I smiled at her. "-And he's an Alpha."

Silence.

Silence had blanketed the area the moment those words escaped my lips. I looked at papa, shock written all of his face. Why would he even feel that?

"Good luck with your father, he never wanted an Alpha to be your mate." Mama laughed, I looked at Papa again. He had his arms crossed, his face emotionless. "Alphas are too possessive and too eager." He growled, causing mama to laugh yet again. "I remember that children with royal blood are more possessive, eager and madly excited than regular ones." Mom said, walking towards papa and hugging him from behind. "You even had to chain yourself because you would lose control when you would sense or see me." That happened?

"It's time."

Mama and Papa had bowed their heads submissively. And her voice.. It was so calming yet had a powerful edge to it. Scarlett had stayed silent, and I could imagine her bowing down to who was behind me.

I turned around, surprised as I had seen a stunning woman. She looked very young, and very beautiful. She had platinum blonde straight hair that was placed in the right area, a golden dress that made her look like a queen and her eyes.. It made me want to look at it more, I didn't want to look away. It had different colors, yet it looked perfect. And- her hair had a striking resemblance to someone I had seen in the movies.

Wait... Elsa?

The woman chuckled lightly, her laugh was perfect. "No, dear. I'm not Elsa, I am the Moon Goddess." My eyes widened, I had disrespected her! I then bowed my head like my parents did, then apologizing for being rude.

"Forgiven, I have different forms. And sometimes, I resemble someone or something." She didn't seem mad, and that was good.

She cleared her throat, "I believe that your father told you about those bloody rogues." I nodded as she tipped my head up, even her touch felt so perfect. My eyes were locked with hers, "And you have found your mate, then told him everything."

"Is that bad?" I asked chewing on my bottom lips as she chuckled, shaking her head. "But what has happened now, isn't even the half of it. Challenges and.. Some unexpected things will come to you. Please get ready for that." I made sure to take in every word she had spoken, and it was now in my head. And hopefully, I will be ready to what will happen. I bowed my head again, then looking up to see no one in front of me.

I then turned around, about to tell mama and papa what she had told me. But again, I was greeted by just the gentle breeze hitting me.

"Till' we meet again." I whispered, looking up at the beautiful sky. I then closed my eyes, an unexpected tear sliding down my cheek. I hope we do meet again.

○●○●○●○

My eyes peaked open as the dream had ended. I slowly sat up and looked around my surroundings, then I realized, I was in our room. How silly of me.

Everything was so dark, all the lights were turned off. Everyone was probably asleep, except me. The street light beside the house peaked inside the room, revealing his handsome face. He was asleep, snoring lightly as I smiled. He looked so peaceful, so I laid back down and closed my eyes.

A few minutes had passed, my eyelids were starting to get heavy, meaning that sleep was coming for me. But then, I felt a weight above me. Whatever it was, it was hovering over me, making me lose the urge to sleep.

"Can I kiss you now?"

My eyes flew open, his eyes peering into mine. I blushed a deep red, he was so eager. I stared at him while saying nothing. I had noticed that his eyes were a pure black, he sure was really eager.

"K-kiss?" I was nervous, yet excited. He smirked, nodding as the blush that had occurred started to go even deeper. "B-but its gonna be my first time and I'm really nervous."I really was, and I would be ashamed if the kiss will be awkward and not satisfying for the both of us. "Do you really want to kiss me?" I asked, just to make sure.

The smirk had not left his face as he growled, "So bad. I want to kiss you so fucking bad."

My breath hitched at his words, Scarlett wanted him to do it, even I wanted him to do it. I covered my blushing face, trying to gather the courage. I let out a breath, "Okay."

I closed my eyes, feeling him lean forward. The next thing was, his lips were on mine. Everything in me felt like it bursted, in a good way. Everything had ignited between us, my stomach made continuos backflips as I melted in his touch. I had started to kiss back, it seemed like the only thing to do. My heart continued to race, it felt like we were the only thing in the world. It felt like right now, nothing had mattered, just us, just this kiss. The way our lips were in sync and the way he holds me so tight. I feels so good.

He slowly pulls back. I whined as he smirked, still holding my body. "That was amazing." I whispered as he growled, crashing down forward as our lips yet again collided.

I was wrong, this kiss wasn't awkward and awful at all. Instead, it was addicting.

- - - -

Please Vote and Comment :)

- G