My Master, My Mate 26

Things have been better these days. We are back. Everything's back. And Stacey's gone. She has cut off all her connections from the pack.

Right now, Kaleb and I are watching The Avengers in Kaleb's room. With Coco. It was the part where Hulk was continuously smashing Loki to the ground.

Such a shame though. Tom Hiddleston is... amazing. But all I need is Kaleb and he is here with me and I'm fine with that.

"Go Hulk! Smash that puny god!" Kaleb and Coco cheered. I laughed at the both of them as they continued on watching the movie.

I felt arms wrap around my waist as it gently pull me towards him. I giggled as Kaleb snuggled his nose on the crook of my neck and inhaled the scent.

"You smell good, babe." He said as he inhaled my scent again. "It tickles." I chuckled as he laughed quietly and kissed my cheek. Then to my jawline then to my neck then to my sweet spot.

He started biting and kissing it. I moaned.. too loud. Coco's head snapped to us and scrunched his brows.

"Sapphire, is uncle Kaleb a vampire? " he asked... he was serious. I laughed and shook my head then he focused on the movie.

"Kaleb, there's a child." I complained as Kaleb groaned and pulled away, his arms still wrapped around my waist.

"You owe me one hot make out session later." He said as I shook my head and laughed.

The movie was done and I found it great and funny especially when Tony asked if they knew what Shawarma was.

"Now let's watch Iron Man!" Coco exclaimed as I nodded.

"Colton?" I heard someone ask from the door.

"Kar-bear?" He asked as he walked to the door and opened it. "Kar-bear!" He exclaimed as he hugged Kara tightly.

"What's wong?" He asked as Kara chuckled. "Mummy's here!" Kara said as Coco squealed.

He ran outside leaving me and Kaleb in the room.

"Do whatever private stuff you do." Kara said and left the room.

"Who's his mummy?" I asked Kaleb as I looked up and kissed his chin. "His mummy." He chuckled.

My mouth formed an 'o' and nodded. (A/N: I haven't used it in ages!)

"Now.." he said and tackled me. The soft mattress hitting my back. I nervousely bit my lip and looked at his green eyes, which turned a few shades darker. Butterflies started to fly in my stomach.

He crashed his lips on mine as something Inside me came alive. I circled my arms around his neck and tugged on his hair. He continued to deepen the kiss by sliding his tongue in. I held him tighter, wanting his touch.

My legs were tangled with his as his arm gently held on my waist.

All thoughts vanished as all that mattered is that his lips were on mine.

He pulled away for me to catch my breath as he trailed feathery kisses from my jawline to the spot where the neck meets the shoulder.

"I'm ready." I whispered as he stopped and looked at me again. His eyes shining as a cheeky grin grew on his face.

"Really?" He asked looking as happy as ever. I chuckled and continued on my response.

"Really."

"Really really really?" He asked again his face lighting up, the grin never leaving his face.

"Really."

And with that word, I gave him my consent to mark me as his and take my virginty.

○●○●○●○●

I fluttered my eyes open as I sat up, remembering to cover my bare body with the blanket and looked around. Kaleb and I's clothes were scattered on the floor.

Heat tinged on my cheeks, remembering the wonderful events that happened last nights.

Last night, we forgot all our problems. All that mattered was us.

I flinched as I felt my body ache. Well, it was worth the pain. I sneaked my hand to the spot where he marked me.

Blush crept up to my cheeks again. I blush too much.

The door crept open as the delicious scent of bread and lasagna hit my nose. His scent too.

"Hey babe." Kaleb said with a piece of bread in his mouth. I couldn't help but think that he was mine.

"Here's breakfast. " he said with a cheeky grin as he sat on the bed beside me. "Thank you." I said softly as I felt the golden mark on my heart turn into a heart.

I ate my breakfast as he stared at me. My gaze flickered from my food to his.

"What?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Look at you. All beatiful, mated and wonderfully mine. "

This boy never fails to make me blush a lot.

He stared at me, with love in his eyes. No, not lust, but love.

Absolutely beautiful... she's mine... forever.

I hear him think to himself as chuckled.

"For me, your the most important person." I said, smiling. He gave me a genuine smile and pressed a feathery kiss on my forehead, spreading the feeling of happiness through me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, there's a typhoon tomorrow and I'm updating. For the sake of all da readers!! Cuz I luv ya! And it's short, sorry...

And please read mah fwend's story "The Love Expert Needs Love Advice" by WolvesBruh. If you want to :)

- G