My Master, My Mate 18

"You're alive." I whispered pulling away from the hug. She nodded. "How?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Well, the rogues came." She gulped. The memories came rushing in. I scrunched my nose because I hated them. "I went to the waterfall and I hid there with some of the maids." She said. "I'm a coward I know." She said burying her face in her hands.

"It's okay, nana." I said patting her back. "Then I stayed in the hiding place a few days later. Some of the maids went out and they didn't come back. Each of them left and I was alone." She said looking down. "I went out of the hiding place and saw hell. The castle was broken. There were bodies everywhere. I finally went inside the castle and it smelled like. Death. Blood and bodies were everywhere." She said her eyes filled with fright. "I explored the castle to see any survivors but no one. No one. Not a single soul was there. I looked for you. But you weren't there." She said sadly. "I stayed here. I didn't want to leave this place." She said. "Now, here I am." She said gesturing herself.

"And there you are. So beautiful." She said smiling. "Just like your mother." She whispered. I smiled.

"Do you have a mate?" She suddenly asked. I blushed and nodded. She squealed. "Have you done it?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows. I blushed harder and shook my head.

Her mouth formed an 'o' and she nodded.

"Now." She said standing up. "Do you need anything?" She asked. I shook my head and smiled at her.

She gestured for me to follow her and I followed. We walked towards the big doors.

"Now, we don't want that mate of yours to keep waiting, do we." She said opening the doors. I went ouside. "Bye, nana. I'll see you soon." I said smiling. "You can come by anytime. " she nodded and waved goodbye.

My wings spread out and I flew up. The Bradley mansion came into view and I landed on the backyard.

I let my wings close and I went in the house calmly.

Kaleb was pacing back and fourth and he saw me. "Where were you?" He said hugging me tightly. "Did something happen?" I asked. "No, I was just worried. I thought you got kidnapped again and I was about to mindlink Andre to let the pack search for you." He sighed.

"I was just testing my wings." I laughed. "Good." He muttered.

I went on my tippy toes and gave him a peck on the lips. He placed his hands on my hips and started to deepen the kiss.

"Nu uh uh." I said placing a finger on his lips. I ran away but Kaleb quickly caught up with me. He carried me bridal style. He placed me on the couch and started tickling me.

"S-stop." I laughed. "Never!" He exclaimed. I laughed harder. "Kara help me!" I screamed.

She came in view with a bag of lays. She laughed and mouthed a 'good luck'.

She opened the bag. "Woah. It's like there's 30 percent chips in here and the rest is air.." She muttered walking up her room.

Kaleb was tickling me like crazy. He suddenly stopped and he just stared at me.

I stared into his green eyes and I was like lost in his eyes. He leaned forward and he kissed me gently. I happily kissed him back. The sparks I mean FIREWORKS flew and I was enjoying it.

He pulled away from the kiss and rested his forehead on mine.

"You look so cute when you blush." He laughed. I sat up and looked away. Patting my now red cheeks.

"I like it." He whispered and I gave him a smile.

"So, what are we gonna do?" I asked. He looked up and tapped his chin. "We're gonna move to the pack house tomorrow, and I don't know." He said and I nodded.