My Master, My Mate 14

She just laid there. On her bed. In a night gown. She had bags under her eyes. Her brown almost black hair a mess and her skin as pale as the snow. And her heart, it wasn't beating.

There it was, Yana's lifeless body.

"Yana. " I called out softly walking towards her body. I sat on her bed, just beside her. "Yana, wake up." I said shaking her shoulders. "Yana, wake up." I repeated.

But she didn't move. She didn't breathe.

Yana's dead.

The girl who guided me on the first day of school. The girl who I shared all my classes with. The girl who encouraged me in introducing myself infront of class. The girl who became friends with me. Dead.

"Yana! Wake up!" I yelled shaking her shoulders. More tears escaped my eyes as her skin was as cold as ever.

"Mrs. Caldwell! " I called out. "Darling what is-" she said and paused as she saw her lifeless daughter. She walked towards her and hugged her daughter. "Baby, my baby." She said.

I squeezed Yana's cold hands and looked at her mother's eyes. It was filled with shock and sadness.

"Mrs. Caldwell, did she let you in her room?" I asked. "No... she locked her door. I tried coming in but she keeps on telling me to leave. I didn't know what was wrong and I thought she just needed space." She said as tears rolled on her cheeks.

"I'll call the ambulance." She said rushing out.

"Yana, wake up." I said squeezing her hand. "Yana, please don't leave me." I whimpered.

Yana just wake up. Wake up. I beg of you.

I closed my eyes and squeezed Yana's hand as tight as I could.

Suddenly, I felt her hand become warm. I was shocked. I opened my eyes and saw Yana's cheeks become a faint pink. Her pale skin turned a shade darker.

Her eyes fluttered open.

"Sapphire?" She said softly. "Yana, you're alive." I said as I hugged her. "I died?" She asked. I nodded.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry Sapphire." She said covering her mouth. "It's okay, your alive now." I said.

"Mom, where's mom?" She asked looking around. "She was worried sick. She kept on crying. " I told her.

"Sapphire, I alread-" she said and paused as she looked at her daughter. "Yana!" She exclaimed running towards her daughter.

"Mom.. I'm so sorry." Yana said as tears escaped her eyes. "It's okay... just don't scare me like that okay?" Mrs. Caldwell said stroking Yana's hair.

I went downstairs and headed to their kitchen. I drank some water and sat on their chair. I stared at the window that showed their marvelous backyard.

"Sapphire, dear?" Mrs. Caldwell said. I turned around amd faced her. "Yes?" I said.

"Yana is upstairs resting. " she said and I nodded.

"I just want to say thank you. I don't know how you revived her from the dead. I just want to say thank you." She said hugging me. "I would do anything for Yana." I said.

"Once again, thank you." She said as she walked out the kitchen.

"So that was my new power?" I asked my wolf, Scarlett. "Yes, reviving and healing is your new power and WHAT YOU DID WAS AWESOME! !" she exclaimed. I laughed.

-Yana's POV-

"Just rest darling. " my mom said as she went downstairs. "I'm alive." I told myself.