Skating DISASTER

Kylie's POV

I fluttered my eyes open to see a sleeping Liam next to me. I smiled at him before getting out of bed. I walked out onto the balcony and breathed in the fresh air. The calm silence soothed me. But of course, those times don't last very long if you live with certain people.

"OI! KYLIE!"

I closed my eyes in distress and spun to my left. When I opened my eyes, Kendall and James were waving their arms wildly from the balcony next to mine. James screamed when he almost fell over the wall of the balcony. I plastered a fake grin on my face before walking inside. Those boys are insane but you gotta love them. At least I do. Unfortunately.

I walked through the door that connect Liam and mine's room to Nathan and Amanda's room and saw that they were still sleeping soundlessly. Aww they're so cute together. I snapped a photo with my phone then tweeted it.

'Aren't they so cute together? #AmathanForever pic.that/does/not/exist'

I smiled as their phones made a sound and woke Nathan up. He must be a light sleeper. He checked his phone, still not noticing me at the door. He groaned then finally saw me. I flashed him a cheeky grin before turning around and walking to the couch. I flipped through the channels but as usual, nothing good was on. I then found an interview that was replaying and old interview with The Wanted. Ahhh I remember this. Good memories. Embarrassing memories for poor little Nathan. It was an interview that showed Nathan when he was a little kid on a singing competition.

"What are y-oh nooooo....."

I didn't have to look who it was. I jumped off the couch and pulled his arm towards the couch then made him sit down. He groaned but still stared at the screen. I laughed as Nathan put his head in his hands. Poor dude.

"Knock knock." Came a voice from behind the door. What kind of person says 'knock knock' instead of actually doing the motion?! I hopped off the couch and went to answer the door while Nathan sent daggers to the TV. Hate to break it to you Nathan but the TV isn't alive.

"Hellooooo whatcha up to?" It was Max, Tom, Siva and Jay. I just smirked in response then skipped back to the couch. The boys joined my and laughed when they saw what we were watching. And that's when Amanda walked in. She glanced at the TV then raised her eyebrow at Nath. He shook his head. Then Amanda started laughing too. By then, Liam had waken up because our loud laughing. He chuckled when he saw the interview.

"You guys are mean. I hate you all." Nath mumbled. Amanda pouted and crossed her arms then went back to her room and locked the door. The boys and I 'ooo'ed. Nathan glared at all of us before walking towards the door and pounding on it.

"Amanda? I was just kidding. Please open?" Nathan begged.

"NO!" Came her reply. Nathan groaned while we laughed. I heard Amanda's tinkly laugh too. Everyone's against poor Baby Nath. Poor guy. Choose your words carefully next time. Finally, Amanda came to the rescue, opened the door and hugged him.

"You know I can never stay made at you." Amanda said with a laugh.

"SEXY TIME!" Max screamed. I burst out laughing along with Amanda which made Nathan blushed a bright red. I never thought I'd see a boy blush. Huh. I wiped away my tears. Liam just sat on the bed looking confused. Inside joke Liam XD

 "Hey gu-are you guys crying?" Harry asked from the other side of the door. I guess we do sound like we're crying...

"Yes!" I faked sobbed. "Amanda has..she has...AH I CANT SAY IT! ITS TOO DREADFUL!"

"Uh ok? And can you tell us whats wrong with her?"

"No! I cant say it! Its just too..." I fake sniffed.