Fashion Photoshoot

This chapter might be a bit boring......

Kylie's POV

I woke up today without Daisy and Phoebe jumping on my bed. Thank goodness for that. I went to the closet to pick out my clothing for today.

I decided on tight jean capris, a white tank top and a colourful plaid shirt.

I went downstairs to find everyone watching TV. I checked the time. 3:00?!

"Why didnt you guys wake me up?"

"Well you looked tired so we decided to let you sleep in. Theres some lunch in the kitchen" Jay answered. I nodded.

"Thanks Jay."

I walked to the kitchen to find a sandwich waiting to be eaten. I saw down then started to eat. I just realized how hungry I was. When I finished the sandwich, I washed the dish then headed to my room. I checked my phone. There was 4 texts and 2 missed calls. I really must have been tired to sleep through all that. I clicked on my first text.

'Hey Kylie! Hows Doncaster? Miss me much? Cant wait to see you again. We have a surprise waiting for you. Lots of love, Xxxx Harry'

A surprise. Huh. The last time the boys planned something, Liam and I almost died.

'Vas happenin Kylie?! I miss you!!!!!! You have a surprise awaiting. Xxxxx Zayn'

The surprise thing again. Weird.

'Hry Kylie!!! Camt waot foe you to cime back!!!! Xxxxxxxxccccc Niall'

Wow thats a lot of spelling mistakes. Someone help that poor leprechaun.

'Hello Kylie. Cant wait for you to come back! Xxxxx Liam'

And just like that, my mood darkened. I sighed. I was going to have to face him sooner or later. I choose later.

I replied to Niall, Zayn and Harry all at once.

'Someone help the poor leprechaun with his spelling. I wont beg you guys to tell me the surprise cuz I know you wont. Love you all, Kylie XOX'

The missed calls were from Liam. Wonderful. Note the sarcasm.

I went downstairs to check out what my family was doing.

Louis' POV

"Hey Lou. Whats up?"

I looked up to see Kylie. "Just watching TV by myself. The others ditched me."

She raised her eyebrows at me. "You watch 'Mean Girls'?"

I blushed. She smiled at me. I could tell that it was a real smile but her eyes still looked a bit sad. She needed a girls night out.

"LOTTIE!!! FIZZY!!!"

They both came thundering. "Need something Lou?"

"Can you take Kylie on a girls night out? She needs cheering up."

They both looked at each other then nodded. Then they grabbed Kylie's arm and dragged her upstairs. She glared daggers at me.

"Love you too Kylie!"

Kylie's POV

Lottie and Fizzy dragged me to their room. They pushed me onto a chair then spun the chair around sonthat I faced a mirror. They ran to the closet to find me some clothes. After a few minutes of fighting over which oufits, they finally decided on five outfits.

The first one had a red and white striped tanktop paired with a royal blue skirt. They threw me some black flats with a small red, white and blue striped bow. For the accesories, they gave me black Ray Bans which they placed on the top if my head, golder hooped earings, a short necklace that had with a heart and two pearl bracelets.