My Girl

For this chapter, it'll be mostly in Liam's point of view. And this book is almost over!!!! One or two more chapters left :(

Enjoy!

Kylie's POV

The scavenger hunt was the most boringest thing I have ever experienced. We had to look for things that were so easy to find. Like the bike rack in front if the school. Then we had to take a picture of it.

Fun right?

But at least it kinda got my mind of the Liam situation. Sorta.

But now it's the Halloween dance. I was dressed up as a and it's my turn to perform now. I took a deep breath then stepped on stage. The lights above me aimed straight down at me.

"Hi!" I waved to the crowd. They cheered me on eagerly. Apparently, I'm 'popular' in this school for going on tour with One Direction and The Wanted and Big Time Rush and being friends with them and now everyone wants to be my friend. NO. They'll just use me to get to the boys. My friends are my roomies.

"I'll be singing 'Elevate' by Big Time Rush." I said into the microphone.

Elevate a little higher...

And then...

Liam's POV

"LIAM!" Louis yelled. I groaned from my spot on the sofa. The three boys next to me looked at the doorway, expecting Louis to pop in.

He ran into the room with tears streaming down his face. "Kylie's in the hospital."

I sat up abruptly. "What?!"

"Let's go! HURRY HURRY HURRY!"

I slipped on sneakers and a coat then ran to the car. Louis jumped into the driver's seat while I got shotgun and the other boys climbed into the back. He drove madly to the hospital while completely oblivious to our protests for him to slow down. He ignored all the honks he got and the shouts. If anything, the shouts and honks  made him go faster.

We soon arrived at the hospital. I nearly gasped out loud when I saw which hospital it was. It was the hospital I was at when the parachute crashed. Summercross hospital.

I then realized that the boys had already ran inside so I made a running dash inside. I skidded to the stop at the receptionist's desk where Louis was no where to be found. Only Zayn, Niall and Harry were there.

"Kylie Tomlinson." I breathed out. She nodded curtly then started staring intently at the computer screen in front of her.

"Ah only family members may enter." She said then looked at me and the boys.

"I'm her boyfriend." I said without thinking. I felt the three boys' stares at the side with me head but I ignored them.

"Go on then. Room 213." She said then motioned for me to leave. I ran towards the lift then pressed the button multiple times.

"C'mon c'mon." I mumbled to myself. (no pun intended but c'mon c'mon is an amazayn song.)

I gave up on waiting for the lift then ran for the stairs. I sped past the second floor until I finally reached the third floor. I ran down the corridor, stopping only when I saw room 213. I took a deep breath then entered the room.

Kylie was sleeping and Louis was crying silent tears over her bed. She didn't look to bad. From my point of view, the main thing that looked horrible was her left arm and her head. It was covered in a cast. She had bandages around her head too that was stained in blood. The rest of her body seemed to be covered in bruises.

"Woah..." I said aloud. Louis looked up and finally acknowledged my presence. 

"How did you get in?" He asked curiously. I suddenly found a keen interest in the tiled hospital floor.

"Well... I may or may not have told the receptionist that I was her boyfriend." I mumbled. Louis chuckled.

"Then I'm guessing you're not mad at her anymore?" Louis asked. I shrugged.

"Guess not. How could I? She's lying on a hospital bed covered in bandages." I said.

"Th-thank you." Kylie managed to croak out. Her face twisted in pain then groaned. I walked to the chair that was next to her bed then stoked her hand.

"I was never mad at you." I whispered. Her pain filled face turned into a slight smile before it resumed the painful face.

"Do you know what happened to her?" Louis asked. Now that I think about it, I don't know. I shook my head at him.

"She was performing at the Halloween dance then the lights crashed down on her and hit the mainly the left side of her body. But her main injuries, as you can probably tell, are in her head and her left arm." Louis said. I frowned. That must have been really painful.

"I-I wrote a s-song for you." Kylie mumbled. I turned to look at her. She had managed to open her eyes and her brown orbs where looking straight at mine.

"What's it called?"

"Forgive me." She mumbled then closed her eyes. Wow. She wrote a song for me.

"Well you didn't need to but thank you."

She smiled then rested peacefully on her uncomfortable bed. I can't ask for a better girlfriend.

So there's another update today :) The next chapter will be the last one and then the EPILOGUE!

Another one of my stories are coming to an end. Now I have many one shots to write to good bye!

-Emily