The Argument

Kylie's POV

That night, I had nothing to do to so I decided to sneak out and head to the beach. I took my flip flops off and wadded in to the water. I found some nice rocks and slipped them into my pocket.  Just a little reminder of the beach. The sun was just peaking over the water. It was a beautiful sight. The sky was filled with colours of purple, red, orange and yellow while seagulls flew above me. I looked at my phone and saw that I had stayed longer than expected. If I get caught, I would be in deep DEEP trouble. My phone rang out. I looked at the caller. It was Louis. I don’t have a good feeling about this...

"Hello?"

"Kylie where the heck are you?! Liam is ripping his hair out trying to look for you. All the other boys are worried sick too. And we kind of just thought about the idea to call you..." Typical boys.

"Ummm I’m at the beach." I said hesitantly. I heard Louis shout that to the other boys. I groaned. Liam is going to be so mad at me. And not only Liam but I have a feeling that I’m going to get a lecture veeeery soon.

"I’m coming back Louis. Relax. I'll be there shortly"

"No I’m coming to pick you up."

I sighed "Alright. Don’t see the point though"

I lay down and looked at the moon and the stars. Then I closed my eyes and started humming ‘Goodtime’. It was the last song I sang for my parents. I sniffed and refused to cry right now.

"You ready?" I opened my eyes and saw Louis. I nodded.

"Do you think Liam will be mad at me? I asked him.

"Most likely. He's very protective. He thought you were kidnapped,"

I nodded slightly. Kidnapped?! Seriously?!

By then, we had arrived. I took a deep breath and unlocked the door. We saw Liam sitting on the couch watching TV. Louis went upstairs after giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight Kylie."

I smiled worriedly at him. Then I walked over to Liam and sat to next to him.

"Kylie, do you know how worried I was?" He asked me quietly. I nodded. Well I didn’t know until a few seconds ago.

"Why did you leave?"

"I had nothing to do."

"Well you could have gotten me or the boys!" His voice was rising. “You didn’t have to walk around in the middle of the night!"

I stayed silent but tears were pricking my eyes.

"Kylie you could have at least told someone where you were going!"

"I would be safe! I had my cellphone! If I needed help I could have easily just called one you guys easily! Why are you making such a big deal out of this?! Why can’t you just me on my own for 30 GOD DAMN MINUTES?!" I rarely swore. This is getting bad...

He sighed.

"Goodnight Liam. See you tomorrow. Knowing you, you probably will see me since you’re like a freaking hawk."

Oooooo drama well anyways I'll probably update sometime today so see ya then!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily