The Mountains We Have To Climb

I'm new to this so please go easy on me!!! :) Find me on twitter @LivePlayLaugh. Tweet me and I'll follow you!

-Emily

Kylie's POV

"LIAM!!!!!!!"

The boys laughed as I surfaced from the deep end of the pool. I am going to get revenge on Liam whether he likes it or not. It's on like Donkey Kong.

I grumpily climbed out of the freezing cold pool, soaking wet and not very happy. I wanted to cool down, not get dunked into a pool by 1/5 of One Direction.

Harry passed me a dry, warm towel which I gratefully took from him. I smiled at him then glared at all of them which only made them laugh harder. I can never win with these boys. But I'm still going to have to live with them for just about the rest of my life. What choice do I have?

"Awwww I'm sorry Kylie." Liam sang while still laughing. I sighed. Yeah I'm SURE he's sorry. Note the sarcasm.

"Yeah you better be" I muttered as he gave me a hug, me making his shirt slightly wet, which caused the other boys to 'aw'. I shot daggers at them once again, causing them to burst out laughing. Again. Geez these boys laugh a lot. When Liam backed out of the hug, I grinned at him then pushed him along with Niall right into the pool. Sorry my little leprechaun but you deserve it for laughing at the queen. Aka, ME. Harry, Louis, Zayn and started laughing hysterically and were literally, rolling on the floor and laughing their butts off. Harry and Zayn came over to high five me but instead, I pushed them into the pool. They should have seen that coming. Zayn will hate me so much after this.

Louis and I grinned at each other then high-fived. The boys soon surfaced and glared menacingly at us. Especially Zayn.

"Louis you're lucky this time." I said grinning at him.

"How about we become partners in crime?" He asked with a familiar sly look on his face. I grinned at him as the other guys groaned. They knew us well enough that we were the Prank Queen and King. You boys are going down... without coming back up. Not literally but.. you get the point.

"How about one more person Boo Bear?" I suggested.

"Sure how about...your boyfriend?" Louis said teasingly.

My mouth dropped open along with Liam's. "We're not dating!!!" We protested.

"Who said I was talking about Liam?" Louis said with a smirk. I groaned but he did have a point. He didn't exactly SAY it was Liam. I just assumed he was implying Liam since the boys always tease us about being a little friendly around each other. Only because he's like a brother I never had.

"Whatever. So Liam, Louis and I against Niall, Harry and Zayn?" I asked.

"Yup." They all confirmed.

"It's on." I declared, forming a plan already.

So what do you think? Please comment! I'll upload as soon as I can :) And I am quite aware that it is short.

-Emily