Back in London With the Boys and the Payne

Kylie's POV

I slowly got off the plane with Louis behind me. We retrieved our suitcases then went to find Harry who was picking us up.

"Louis! Kylie!" We spun around and saw Harry running towards us.

"Harry!!" I squealed. Harry pulled me into a hug.

"Its so nice to have you back. Liam was a wreck without you." Harry said. Liam. My mood darkened so I plastered a big phony smile on my face.

"Its good to be back." I replied.

"HI BOO BEAR!"

"Hazza!!!!!" Louis yelled childishly. They hugged then we chatted happily as we headed to Harry's car. We drove back home while listening to music. Right now, Stronger by Kelly Clarkson was on. I started to sing along.

'What doesnt kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesnt mean Im lonely when Im alone'

'What doesnt kill you makes a fighter

Footsteps even light

Doesnt mean Im over cuz youre gone'

'What doesnt kill you makes you stronger, stronger

Just me myself and I

What doesnt kill you makes you stonger

Stand a little taller doesnt mean Im lonely when Im alone'

I started bouncing to the beat. Soon, we had arrived back home. Louis rang the doorbell. The door opened. My little leprechaun's face appeared.

"Niall!" I screamed.

"Kylie!" Niall screamed back, mocking me. I pouted. Niall laughing and pulled me into a hug. I dropped my suitcases which accidently landed on Louis' and Harry's foot. Whoops.

"EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" They screamed. They sound exactly like a girl when they scream. Their scream caused some more boys to come running. Max, Tom, Nathan, Kendall and Logan appeared. I pulled them all into a tight hug which apparently 'suffocated them'. Grow up boys.?

We entered the house. Clothes were strewn everywhere along with wrappers.

I went to my room while Louis went to the room he shared with Harry, Niall, Zayn and Liam. I unpacked my suitcases then went downstairs. The boys were watching a movie. I sat between Tom and Zayn. I felt Liam's eyes on me but I didnt look at him. I gently placed my head on Tom's shoulder and fell asleep.

---------------------

"Should we wake her?"

"No she looks so peaceful."

"But its time for dinner."

"Yeah....."

"Guys Im not deaf." I said as I opened my eyes. Niall and Harry were standing in front of me. I slowly got up and took out my phone to call Lottie.

"Hello! Lottie here. Sorry I cant pick up your call. I'll call you back as soon as I can!" The phone beep so I left a message.

"Hey Lottie! Say hi to Fizzy for me please. Im going to eat dinner. I miss you sooo much! Love you." I sighed then went to get my food. Louis handed me a plate of spaghetti and meatballs. I went to the couch to eat. I quickly finished my spaghetti. Just as I finished, Nathan sat down beside me.

"You alright Kylie?" He asked. I nodded slightly.

"If your worrying about what Liam said, Im sure he didnt mean it. Maybe something was up with Danielle." He said. I nodded again. He kissed my temple then left. Before he could leave, I grabbed his hand.