Holmes Chapel and Bradford

Liam's POV

We all left the venue happily. But I was on top of the world. Hurting Kylie was the worst thing that ever happened to me. I slipped my hand into hers and walked back to our tour bus, only stopping for pictures or autographs. When we finally made it to the tour bus, we were tired from this long day.

"Phew." Kylie said then flopped onto the couch in the lounge room while the rest of the boys and Amanda went to the game room. I sat down next to her. She placed her head in the crook of my neck so I wrapped my hands around her while her arms wrapped around me waist.

"Today was a pretty special day huh?" I said.

"Yeah it sure was something." She said with a hint of a British accent. SHES GETTING HER BRITISH ACCENT BACK!!!

"Did you hear that?" I asked.

"Hear what?"

"You sound a bit British." I said giddily. Kylie laughed.

"I guess so."

We sat there for a few more minutes before I realized that Kylie's arms have gone limp. I carried her to her bed then kissed her forehead.

"Sweet dreams." I whispered. She mumbled something before snoring softly again. I turned around and crawled into my own bunk, not bothering to change into pajamas.

*****Next Morning*****

Kylie's POV

"Kylie...."

Something poked my cheek. I swatted it away.

"Come on Kylie get up."

I groaned and pulled the blanket over my head. Then suddenly.....MY BLANKET WAS GONE!!! OH NO!!!! I gasped at the sudden blow of cold air.

"What do you want..." I opened my eyes to see who it is. "Amanda? Let me sleep."

"Were going out for breakfast. Niall ate all the food in the middle of the night." She said with a cold laugh. "Typical Niall." She mumbled. Poor Amanda. She lost her best friend.

I hopped out of bed reluctantly and slumped to the bathroom. I washed up then walked to the lounge room where everyone was talking.

"Good morning Kylie." Liam said then pecked me. I smiled at him before leaning on his chest.

"You lovebirds ready to eat?" Louis asked.

Liam and I nodded. All seven of us headed out the door and onto the streets.

"Where are we?" I asked everyone.

"My home." Harry said with a big grin. We made it to Holmes Chapel!!!

Harry led us into a small cafe and went to order for all of us with Niall. We found a large empty booth near the back and waited for Harry and Niall. I called Tom's phone number.

"Hello this is Nandos. How may we help you today?"

"I'd like to order...hmmm..... A large Tom fries, A small Nathan drink, a medium sized Max burger, a Siva Peri Peri chicken aaaaand Jay ice cream. Please send them to....uhhhh a cafe close to our tour bus home."

"Alright. We'll be there with your food shortly."

He hung up and so did I. Then I called James.

"Hello this is Pizza Pizza. How may we serve you today?" James said in his best british accent. Which, honestly, was horrible.

"I'd like to order a Kendall meal, James coke, Logan pizza and Carlos  ice cream. Please send it all to the nearby cafe."

"Alrighty then. Good day lass."