Ireland

Kylie's POV

I sniffed the air. I sense chocolate...I checked my phone briefly. It was 2 AM. And who would be eating at a time like this? INTRODUCING>>>NIALL HORAN. Sure enough, he was munching on chocolate. GASP! HOW DID HE FIND MY SECRET SUPPLY OF CHOCOLATE?!

I sneaked forward until I was right behind then I clamped my hand over his mouth and dragged him to the couch. He licked me but I didnt really care. I'll just wash my hands later. THAT WONT WORK ON ME HORAN!. I pushed him gently onto the couch. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw me.

"I thought you were a kidnapper." He breathed out. I held back a laugh. I turned serious when I remembered the situation.

"No one touches my chocolate. No one. You will be seriously injured if you do." I warned. I think he didnt take it as a joke because he quickly nodded then scampered back to his bunk. I smiled in satisfaction then hid the chocolate in a new hiding place, washed my hands then crawled back under the warm covers and fell asleep.

UK

*****Birmingham*****
*****Liverpool*****
*****Leeds*****
*****Edinburgh*****
*****Glasgow*****
*****Bolton*****
*****Manchester*****
*****Gloucester*****
*****Nottinghamshire*****

At Bolton, Manchester, Gloucester and Nottingham, we stopped there a bit longer then normal to visit The Wanted boys' family. Their families welcomed us warmly which Im sure we were all happy about. Over these weeks we've all grown close to each other and wouldnt bear to be apart. And now, we were ready to leave the UK and attack Ireland.

We stopped in Dublin first to visit Seev's and Nialler's family. They've waited long enough and now it was time to meet Siva's family. I was excited. I've always loved to meet new people and get to know them. As long as....hehe 'As Long As You Love Me'....sorry Justin Beiber moment. Back on track. Right ummm....As long as their nice.

*****Siva's Family*****

*****Nialler's Family*****

Today, we just arrived in Mullingar to visit the Horan family. Bobby and Maura were really generous and so was his brother. They welcomed us warmly and gave us food. They somehow figured out my obsession for chocolate, mcflurries and hot chocolate because there was all that waiting for me on the kitchen table.

"OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!" I screamed then ran towards the table. Niall held me back as we fought for the chocolate. Niall grabbed  a hold of the chocolate bar which made me scream. 

"USE PROTECTION!" Harry screamed from the living room. Laughs followed.

"YOU PERV!" I screamed back. Now Im worried. Because Harry is the youngest in the house. Imagine the others... Anyways back to the chocolate. I laughed when I tickled Niall and he started squirming. Then the chocolate flew out of his hand. I let Niall go and caught the chocolate. I did a little victory before grabbing the mcflurry and hot chocolate then I left the kitchen.

The rest of the boys stared at me as I took a seat in between Liam and Jay.

"What?" I asked with a mouthfull of mcflurry. They all shook their heads at me. Oh well.

"Oh shit we gotta go." Max said. I looked at the clock hanging on the wall. Our concert starts in 15 minutes....Are we ever going to be on time?! We rushed out the door and jumped into our buses. The driver stepped on the pedal. 

----------------------------

We got to the concert arena in 5 minutes. Thankfully it wasnt far or else we would have been later. I ran to my room and changed into the outfit laid out on couch.

 http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62159394

The stylist did my make up then handed me a mic then pushed me gently towards the stage. I waited at the steps. The boys joined me shortly after then the lights dimmed and we went on stage. The fans erupted when they saw our figures in the dark. The lights then turned on and started blinking on and off at various times.

'You think you've seen me you havent seen nothing...'

I love this song. I dont why, dont ask why I just do. 'Rocket' is awesome ok? The Wanted is awesome in general.

'Going up a million miles...'

The boys left the stage again to greet fans. I stayed on stage as usual and goofed off.

'And I'm not coming down. Wont stop till I feel the sky at my feet my dream are my wings...'

The boys come back on stage and we finished the song together in a long row.

*****Backstage*****

The concert just finished and I was surprised with the result we got. Mullingar was such a small town yet there were lots of people. Maybe some of the people in the crowd dont even live in Mullingar. I'll never know. Niall was texting someone and Nathan and Amanda were cuddled up on the couch. The rest of just sat there staring at the black TV. There was nothing to do.

"Come on boys. Time to go." Paul said as he appeared at the door. We got up from our spots and left the building. Liam and I walked hand in hand towards the bus and smiled at all the fans. We finally reached the bus doors and got in. I immediately went to my bunk and fell asleep.

Yup. Just like 'One More Hour', this sucked :( I HAVE WRITER"S BLOCK!!!!!!

Anyways, here's the song. Lets see whats on the radio...SERIOUSLY?! -.- Alright here ya go

When I walk in the spa yeah this is what I see
Everybody stops and starin at me
I got fashion in my pants and I aint afraid to show it show it show it 

Yeah I know its easy. -.-

BUH BYE!

-Emily