Im Meeting The Wanted and BTR?!

Lets celebrate the fact that Zayn recreated his twitter!!! And I have absolutely nothing to write about so this will be a bit like a filler chapie.

Kylie's POV

After the concert, we went out to Nandos for dinner. Niall ordered everything on the menu and paided with his blackcard.

When we got home, we just stared at the tv even though it wasnt on. I started humming.

"What are you humming Kylie?" Louis asked.

"Satellite."

"By?"

"The Wanted."

"Oh ok."

I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I walked back to living room with my glass of water. I sat down on the couch again and took a sip of water.

"You know we might go on tour with The Wanted and Big Time Rush."

I spit all of the water out which "accidently" hit Zayn and Harry who was sitting on the right of me....Note the sarcasm.

"Ewww" They groaned.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"You heard me."

"Holy f-"

"Language Kylie."

"I was going to say flack."

"Oh well then thats ok."

"No its not." I heard Harry mumble.

"Sorry Hazza." I gave him a peck on the cheek.

"When are they coming?" I said then took a sip of my water again.

"Tomorrow."

I spit all of my water out again except on Louis and Niall this time. Whoops?

"Mother... fudder hudder." Louis groaned.

"TOMORROW?! OH MY GODFATHER IM MEETING THE WANTED TOMORROW!!!!" I screamed then started jumping around the room. I can be a strange girl at certain times. Dont judge me.

"She took it better than I thought." I heard one of the boys say.

"Wait tomorrow?! I NEED AN OUTFIT!" I screamed then ran upstairs while tripping. Again, dont judge me.

I threw open my closet. Yup I have a walk in closet. The boys are pretty awesome sometimes.

I found a dress that reached my knees. It was a hot pink colour at the top and black at the bottom. I then found a pair of black heels. I looked in the mirror. Too fancy.

I took out a white, grey and black plaid shirt. Then I found a dark blue jean cutoffs. Then I found a chain strap bag. And finally, I took out a pair of black high heeled clogs. I looked in the mirror, Perfect.

Im finally gonna meet The Wanted!!!!! Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day.

I know that was short but I kinda have writers block. And about the Zerrie problem, I dont believe it till I see it. Anyways how about.....

5 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXO

Emily