Epilogue

Kylie's POV

"Mom! I'm home!"

"In the kitchen!" I called back. Taylor soon walked into the room then dumped her bag on the counter and took a seat.

"How was school?" I asked as she took a brownie I had previously baked. She sighed. 

"Same old, same old." She replied tiredly. "People practically on their knees and begging me to meet you guys."

I smiled sympathetically. "I'm sorry that it has to be this way."

She shrugged. "It's no big deal."

I smiled. "I'm proud of you. And I have a surprise for you. Actually, quite a few surprises. To be exact... ummm... let's see... about 21 surprises? I'm not sure."

Her eyes widened then she grinned. "It's pretty obvious what 20 of the surprises are. But that last one will be bugging me until I actually get the surprise..." She frowned. "Can you give me a hint?"

I shook my head then smiled mischievously. "No, but I'm sure you'll love it."

Her shoulders slumped then took her bags and walked upstairs. I sighed contently then grabbed the car keys off of the counter and my coat.

"I'm going to pick up the kids!" I yelled to Taylor on my way out. I climbed into our car then drove out of the driveway and out on the road to the school that Michael and Ashley should be at.

------------------------

"Mrs. Payne!"

I spun around. I've gotten used to that surname. Took a while but with a little help, I finally got used to it. When I say a little help, I mean everyone in the house called me Mrs. Payne for 3 weeks straight.

"Hello Mrs. LeMur!" I grinned at the kindergarten teacher. She is such a nice woman and gives off an amazing vibe.

"I'll be right back with Michael and Ashley." She promised with a smile then stalked off. I looked around the classroom. Then I felt a light tug on the hem of my shirt. I looked down and saw two twins looking up hopefully at me. I bent down and smiled encouragingly.

"Are you Kylie?" The little girl asked. I laughed slightly.

"You're all over our sister's wall." The boy said. I laughed then nodded.

"I guess that's me."

"Can you sing a song?" The girl asked. I nodded.

"Do you have a guitar?" I asked.

"I think Mrs. L has one." She ran off with her twin and came back a second later with a guitar. I took a seat on the nearby chair then strum the first few notes of 'What Makes You Beautiful'.

--------------------

When I finished, the whole class was sitting in front of me, including Michael, Ashley and Mrs. LeMur. I blushed a little as they clapped after I finished WMYB. I handed the guitar back to Mrs. LeMur.

"Sorry about taking your guitar."

"It's fine. Thank you for entertaining the kids." She said. I smiled then took Michael and Ashley's hands.

"Bye!" We chorused then went outside and climbed into the car. I started up the engine then began the short drive home.

----------------------------

"MOM!" Taylor yelled as soon as I stepped into the house. I looked up then saw the most amazing sight ever. Taylor was in the middle of a large huddle. Everyone was there. Liam, Louis, Harry, Niall, Zayn, Nathan, Max, Tom, Jay, Siva, Karmen, Alyssa, Zari, Tory, Melissa, Alex, Katelyn, Ellie and Amanda. I missed them so much. Leaving them was hard enough. One whole year without your family is absolute torture. There isn't a day that goes by when I don't think about them. I practically cry every night because their presence isn't here.

Tears sprang to my eyes then Michael and Ashley ran to Liam. I smiled then felt the tears come streaming down my face.

Zari, Tory, Karmen, Katelyn, Alex and Ellie ran towards me and pulled me into a tight group hug. I sobbed uncontrollably as I hugged each and every one of them. I missed them so so much.

As we finally let go of each other, we stood in a small circle then looked around at each other. We all had red faces and wet cheeks. Then we suddenly burst out laughing. The sight must have been hilarious but I didn't care. I was with my family. Or at least part of it.

"Kylie!"

I turned around and saw Daisy and Phoebe run towards. I gasped then bent down and hugged them both very tightly.

"I missed you guys so much."

"No hugs for us?"

I looked up and saw Fizzy and Lottie. I squealed then they laughed and joined in on the hug. I looked beyond their shoulders and saw Liam talking with mum. I smiled then let go of my sisters. But there's still one member of our family missing. Louis.

I stood up the looked around the room for Louis. I finally spotted him talking to Max and Tom. I grinned then took a running dash and leapt onto his back. He screamed then took a step forward.

"Jesus, Kylie you could have killed us!" He exclaimed dramatically. I rolled my eyes.

"No 'I miss you!' or 'Kylie!' for me?" I said sarcastically. He shrugged. I pouted then smiled at Tom and Max who were laughing at us.

"Where's Nathan, Seev and JayBird?" I asked.

"No 'I miss you!' or 'Max and Tom!' for us?" They said mockingly. I grumped then hopped off Louis' back and went to find Nathan, Siva and Jay.

I found them in the kitchen eating all of the brownies. I stared at them as Jay ate the last one. Then they sneakily washed the dish and walked towards the door I was standing at. They saw me, froze, looked around for an escape and when they realized there wasn't one, they started blaming each other.

I laughed the stretched my arms out. "I don't care who did it. Come here you idiots."

They walked into my arms then I managed to wrap my arms around all three of them then sighed contently.

After about a minute or so, I let go then went to find Liam. He was still talking with mum so I took a few steps back then crashed right into three boys of One Direction. I screamed then leapt into Zayn's arms.

"Zayn!"

"Kylie!" He laughed.

"How about us?" Harry complained. I rolled my eyes.

"Harry!"

"Kylie!"

"Niall!"

"Kylie!"

"How about me?"

I spun around then saw Liam. Oh boy. Here comes the waterworks again. I held back a sob then leapt into his arms.

I haven't seen him for a year. Unless you count Skype, TV, magazine, anything involving One Direction really. I guess that's another obstacle that we managed to overcome. But then another one will come. I will be going on a tour around North America.

But then again, those are just the mountains we have to climb.

That was a crappy chapter, I know -.-

Well it's done!

I'D LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE.

And that's just about it. Urm, just... THANK YOU SO MUCH. I FREAKING LOVE YOU ALL.

For the last time in this book...

-Emily