Visiting Liam in the Hospital

Kylie's POV

The car ride to the hospital was torture. It was completely silent.

"Are we there yet?" I asked.

"No"

"Are we-"

"No"

I sighed. I saw Niall humming so I decided to join in.

"I know youve been hurt by someone else 

I can tell by the way you carry yourself

And if you let me heres what I'll do 

I'll take care of y-

Why are you guys staring?"

"Cuz youre singing. Now continue." Zayn said. I rolled my eyes but complied.

I started to sing Up All Night

--------------------

When I finished, they all grinned at me.

"Leggo boys." I said then climbed out of the car. Niall followed behind me then the rest of the boys fought to come out of the car. I rolled my eyes. Theyre idiots but its impossible to hate them.

When they finally made it out if the car, we ran to the receptionist's desk. I said 'Liam Payne' then ran to his room with the boys right on my heels.

I quietly opened the door. "Liam?" I whispered.

He turned to look at me. Then turned away.

"Leave me alone Kylie."

The boys gasped. I was frozen in place. Then I slowly backed ot of the room with tears streaming down my face. Who knew that four words can hurt someone so much? I spun around and ran out of the hospital.

I heard someone call after me but I just ignored it. What did I do to make Liam hate me so much?

I kept running until I got to a little river with a bridge. I knelt dont at the side of the river and saw my reflection in the water. Lucky for me, I dont wear makeup but my eyes were puffy. I saw a big cluster of orchids. I picked some and kept them in my arms.

I looked at my phone. It was geting late. I sighed. I guess I could head back to the house. Then I remembered that I had to go to Doncaster tonight! I started running home with the orchids in my hands.

I got home at exactly 9:30. The boys were pacing around the room. When they heard me enter they looked surprised that I came back.

"Kylie I'll get your bags. We gotta go now." Louis said. I nodded. I went to the kitchen to get a vase for the flowers. I filled the vase with water the put the orchirds in. They looked happy and lively, the complete opposite of what I was feeling. I brought the orchids to my room and placed them on my nightstand. Louis was there getting my bags when he saw me enter.

"You okay Kylie?" I nodded.

"Im sure Liam didnt mean what he said."

If he didnt mean it then why did he say it? I thought.

"Louis Im ready to go if you are. Im excited to meet my family again. I know that Liam may or may not have just broken up with me but Im finally going to meet my real family again so Im really excited" I said while putting on a real smile on my face.

Louis looked happy that I was smiling again. He carried my bags downstairs with me towing behind him. He waited for me at the door while I said my goodbyes.

I went to Niall first. He gave me the famous Horan hug.

"See you soon Kylie." he whispered in my ear.

"I'll miss you Nialler. I hope you find your princess soon" I whispered back. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and I gave him a smile in return. I moved on to Harry.

He squeezed me tightly.

"Dont flirt around too much while Im gone." I whispered.

"Dont find another guy Kylie." I smiled at him then moved on to Zayn.

"Dont touch my shampoo." I said loud enough for everyone to hear. He laughed then nodded. He gave me a quick hug before I walked to where Louis was waiting.

"Bye guys. See you all in a week."

"Bye Lou and Kylie." They chorused. Then we walked out the door and into Louis' car.

I was finally going to meet my realy family again after 14 years.

Im soooo HAPPY!!!! I HAVE OVER 600 READS AND OVER 30 VOTES!!! THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!!!

And Im sorry for the short chapter but school is starting tomorrow AND I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!