The Skating and Swimming Competition

Heys the longest chapter I have ever written!!! In case you didnt keep track, this is the sixth day they were in Doncaster since I decided to skip a day and they are leaving on the seventh day which is a Sunday. And Christmas Eve will be on Tuesday I guess. Oh and I know that normally when you have a skating competition, you practise a lot more but just for the sake of the story, Kylie wont practise that much.

ENJOY!!!

Teehee

Kylie's POV

(SATURDAY!!! DAY OF BOTH COMPETITIONS!!!)

(A/N: I know that I skipped a day but I couldnt think of anything to write so I just skipped that day.)

"KYLIE!!! COME ON GET UP!!!"

I groaned. Not again... I slowly opened my eyes and sure enough, Daisy and Phoebe were jumping around.

"Daaaisy... Phoebe..... Please let me sleep in peace and quiet."

"No! Momma told us to tell you to get up!" Daisy said. Awwwwwww she is sooo adorable. When shes not screaming all over the place.

"Alright Im up." I groaned. Daisy and Phoebe flashed me a smile then ran out of the room. I slumped to the shower and stayed in the shower until we were out of hot water. Then I slumped to my closet and licked out my outfit for the day.

I chose a longsleeved blue striped top and black yoga pants. I put my hair up in a ponytail then walked downstairs. Then I froze. Today was the day of my two competitions!!! I ran downstairs. I chugged down a glass of milk and grabbed a piece of toast. Then I ran to Louis' room.

"LOU!! GET UP!" He shot up then fell out of bed and groaned on the floor. I giggled.

"Thank you Kylie for that."

"Come on!!! I dont wanna be late for the skating competition!!! And right now its-" I checked the time. "11:30!!!"

He quickly got up. Satisfied, I left the room to get the skates and to change into a different outfit.

I took out my skating dress. It was white at the top and slowly changed into a bright blue colour at the bottom. It flowed out and reached my knees and it was glittery everywhere. Finally, I grabbed a purple coat then grabbed my skates and ran downstairs.

Louis was in the kitchen. I wolfed down some leftover pasta and drank some soup. Then we both ran to the car and drove to the skating rink. The moment we arrived, we hopped out of the car and dashed inside. Louis offered to keep my coat during the competition. I slipped on my skates.

"Welcome to the annual 'The Ice Skating Princess' competition! I am you host, Micheal Brown!!!"

Louis and I looked at each other. Micheal Brown was the dude that showed us the poster of this competition. Huh. Weeeeired.

"Participants, please head over to the judges table to collect a number from them. The number will be the act number you are. If you have number one, please proceed onto the ice."

I got #2. Greeeeeat.

"First ul is Nikki Johnson!"

Nikki stsrted in a corner of the rink. She was doing really well but near the end, she slipped and fell. The crowd 'ooh'ed but she just brushed herself fff and continued.

"Next up is Kylie...........Tomlinson?! Looks like we've got Louis' sister here! Well good luck Kylie!"

---------------------