Not An Eventful Day At All. Nope

This is the last chapter of TMWHTC and then there's the epilogue. So I guess there's two chapters? Meh I don't know.

Kylie's POV

I smiled stiffly at everyone who waved at me as I walked down the never ending hallway.

"Nice smile." Karmen whispered to me. I chuckled awkwardly at some guys that looked me up and down.

"Remind me: if I ever become rich, make these hallways shorter." I muttered under my breath to Alex. She laughed then suddenly stopped.

"I'll remind you if you remind me."

I laughed loudly, causing everyone in the hallway to quickly glance at me. I shrugged it off then decided to run to class. Walking takes forever and honestly, no offence One Direction but I'm not forever young.

I burst into the room loudly. Mr. Smufflenot glared at me. I grimanced then mouthed a sorry to him then rushed to a seat in the back. I snuck a look at my phone and saw a new text from Liam. I smiled after I saw it.

'If you don't fall asleep at school today, I'll buy you chocolate. And I'll know. I have my sources.'

I looked out the window and saw Louis' head at the corner of the window. He squeezed his eyes shut and stuck his tongue out at me.

"OH MY GOD IT'S LOUIS TOMLINSON!"

I groaned then facepalmed. I looked up at the window and saw Louis sprinting. I sighed then got up from my seat. No point of class anymore. Most of the class were made up of girls. I'll just... pretend I'm a fangirl and race after them. Hopefully, Mr. Smufflenot won't know that I live with them...

I ran out of the classroom and ran smack into Ray. His breath smelt alcoholic and disgusting.

"Oh hey!" I grinned nervously then tried to continue running but he stopped me. He leaned in and tried to kiss me but I shrieked and pushed him away.

"I am never trusting another guy ever again." I muttered then ran home.

------------------------------

"I'm home!" I yelled then threw my bag down.

"My sources have told me that you did not fall asleep." Liam said with a serious look on his face. I rolled my eyes, pecked him lightly then continued walking to my room.

"And that a guy tried to kiss you."

I froze in mid-step. "Say what now?"

"Apparently you kissed a guy. Brown hair, blue eyes?" Liam asked. I nodded once then walk back to him.

"Well we didn't exactly kiss... Although he did try to..." I muttered. I felt his lips on my forehead.

"No chocolate for you."

I laughed then spun on my heels and ran to my room. 

"Oh and Kylie! One more thing. Louis might need some help out there. Mind finding him?" Liam called after me. 

"Please find him! I need my Boo Bear!" Harry yelled.

I ran out the door once again and dialed Louis as I continued to run.

The first thing I hear when he picks up are screams.

"Help me. Please." Louis whimpered.

"Where?"

"I'm almost at the park."

I hung up then started running towards the park. This should be fun.

-----------------

Fun wasn't the right word. More like tiring. Those girls are fast and they are AMAZING at mobbing within seconds. Louis and I grinned, took pictures and signed as we worked our way through the crowd. Along the way, the girls from my school attracted a lot more Directioners so now almost half of the park was filled with screaming girls.

"HEY!"

Everything suddenly fell silent.

"I THINK THAT'S JUSTIN BIEBER AND NIALL HORAN!"

The majority of the girls shrieked with excitement then ran off. A few girls lingered behind whom we talked to happily. I looked around for our savior but so no one except for a few kids with their parents. I frowned then went back to taking the picture.

At least his or her plan worked out.

---------------------

Louis and I finally managed to make it back home with only a few scratches.

"That went well." I said with fake happiness.

"Thanks." He replied. I nodded as we took a seat on the couch.

"Louis?"

"In the living room!" Louis called back. Harry, Niall (uh oh), Zayn, Melissa, Alyssa and Liam soon walked in. They sat on the floor except for Liam who sat next to me so that I was sandwiched between Liam and Louis.

I snuggled up to Liam as Harry pushed in a movie. I closed my eyes and drifted into unconsciousness.

I wished it could've stayed like that forever. A family, together, in peace, and doing something normal like watching a movie. Everything's made to be broken and I'm worried that we will get into some fights in the future. But we will solve the problem. Because if it was me, I would miss his or her presence with me.

And all I can taste is this moment,
And all I can breathe is your life.
But sooner or later it's over
I just don't wanna miss you tonight

'Cause I don't want the world to see me,
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand.
Where everything's made to be broken 
I just want you to know who I am

And it's done! The epilogue will be posted on February 10 so a bit more than a week from now. I hope you all enjoyed this story.

Please read 'One More Hour', 'My Irish Stalker', 'My Lucky Pool' and request a one shot if you'd like in 'My Christmas Special'!

-Emily