Chapter 23.

* Eva *

Aiken was kissing me. And I was kissing him back. Why was I enjoying this so much? I moaned as he pulled me closer to him, making him groan. His tongue swirled in my mouth fighting for dominance. Finally I gave in, letting him take full control. One of his hands left my hair and started trailing down my body. I shivered in anticipation. Feeling a little bold, I pulled one of my hands from beside me and lifted his shirt just enough to slip my hand under it. Putting my palm on his abs, he groaned into my mouth again. His skin felt so hot under my cold hands. The air seemed to change around us, as our make out session became more heated. Our hands roamed, pulled and touched. He never went further than my stomach and for that I was thankful.

The door opened, breaking us apart, as the doctor walked in.

"Oooh, um. Yeah," he started, making me blush harder and turn my face away, "so all the papers are done, I just need you to sign the discharge papers and then your free to go." He finished handing me a clipboard. Looking up, I knew I must of looked like a mess and he could tell what we were doing by the amusement in his eyes. I quickly signed and handed it back. "That's all, you can get dressed and leave when you are ready. I need to see you again in 2 month and the 4 months to check your ribs. Just be careful in what you do. No sudden movement. I really hope everything goes well for you." He said before exiting right after.

The silence was awkward. I didn't know what to say, I mean he just told me he loved me and then kissed the daylights out of me. What do you say after something like that?

Aiken cleared his throat, making me snap my head towards him. "My mom went to your house the other day, so there are some clothes in the bathroom. Have you decided where you are going to stay yet?"

"I'm going to go home. Try and figure some stuff out." I needed time to think. Alone. So much has happened in the past 24 hours, and I just need time.

"Oh okay," he sounded a little disappointed. "Your keys are in the bag with your clothes when you are ready to leave. I I'm going to go talk to mom and dad. I also think Kelly and Ross are here. She wanted to see you, since she hasn't had the chance since you woke up. Plus she had school today. We will be waiting for you in the waiting room."

I nodded my head not trusting my voice. And waited for the click of the door to shut. Once it did, I slowly made my way to the bathroom, seeing my bag sitting on the sink so I wouldn't have to bend down to get it, and chance hurting myself more. I smiled, Michelle thought of everything. I grabbed a pair of sweats, a tank top and a hoodie. Beimg careful not to bend too much, I got dressed. I sat down on the toilet seat and laced my tennis shoes up. Looking into the mirror, I checked my reflection for the first time since I woke up from my coma. I had a nasty scar on my forehead about 4 inches long, going from my left eye to the middle of my head long ways. The bruises were fully gone, and my busted lips were fully healed. They had decided before I woke up to take my casts off, saying since I was in a coma, everything heal almost unnaturally fast. I was thankful for that. The only indcation anything had happened was the scar, and my broken ribs.

Walking out of the bathroom, I looked around the room and made sure nothing had been left behind, then headed the waitng room.

Just like Aiken said every one was waiting for me. Kelly ran up to me and gently wrapped me in a hug! "Oh thank goodness. I had to see for myself that you were awake. Can I do anything? I can drive you home? Carry your bag?" She rambled with tears in her eyes.

"Kelly I'm fine. I got it. Thanks though." She just shrugged taking my bag anyways.

Michelle and Marcus stepped up next, "We have some news for you," she pulled out a folder from her purse, handing it to me, "Marcus and I did a few things and talked to your parents. It wasn't pleasant, but we got what we wanted. In that folder is everything. You now own everything that they did. The house, the company, money, everything. If it is okay with you, we could do the company work until you decided what to do with it. Bank statements, pins, everything. It is now all in your name. Everything is yours. Now you can do whatever you have wanted to do."

I smiled, "Thank you. Not just for this, but for everything. Helping me, and being here for me. Thank you for just caring."

"Sweetie, you deserve it," Marcus wrapped me in a hug.

We all started walking out of the hospital. My car was parked close, Michelle had brought it also with everything else. Kelly and Aiken followed me.

"Here's your bag, are you sure you don't want me to drive?" She tried again.

Giving her a small smile I said, "I'm sure Kells. But thak you. I have to get a cell phone soon, but I'll call you tomorrow from the house phone. I promise," Giving her a quick hug, she turned to walk towards Ross. He gave her a quick peck on the lips. Thank goodness! About time they finally got together. Looking Aiken over, he was tensed. He had his hands tucked in his pockets, slightly rocking on his heals.

"I just need some time Aiken. So much has happened so fast. You can stop by the house later though if you would like, just give me a few hours."

He nodded his head, pulling me into a hug. Kissing my forheard, he whispered almost to himself. "Thank God you're okay." Then said louder, "I'll be over in a little bit."

He held the door open for me, waited until I was situated and comfortable before shutting the door and heading for his bike.

Driving towards my house, I realized I would never have to be scared pulling into my driveway again. Well at least that was a relief!