48. Golden Days

3rd Person's P.O.V
*these are various small scenes that occurred on different days*
*they happened over the summer*

***

"Hello Esther!"

"Oh! You two are back! It's so good to see you again!" The woman smiled widely as Sam and Edward sat down on a table. "How are you two? You're looking great, Teddy! And you too, Samantha!"

Sam remembered the woman who she had met last Christmas when she and Edward ate together. The woman thought that she was dating him at that time and said she 'ships' them. She was indeed an adorable old lady.

"Thank you!" Sam blushed. "And we've been good."

"Yeah. Everything's great." Teddy grins, putting an arm around Sam, pushing her closer to him.

Ester saw the boy's move and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Then she gave them a smile. "Ah! I remember, you two are just friends. I still ship you two though." She really liked that word. She overhears a lot of teenage girls using them, so she feels like she's in the trend.

Sam laughed while Teddy frowned a little. "Actually, Sam is my girlfriend now."

Esther chuckled. "Sure you are."

"No, really!"

"That's not what you said last time." The woman titled her head. "It's alright boy. Anyway, here's the menu and I'll come back in a few minutes to take your order."

As the woman walked away, Teddy turned to Sam with a pout. "She didn't believe me! She doesn't think you're my girlfriend now."

"There, there." Sam patted his back.

"Why wouldn't she believe me????"

***

In the crowded Diagon Alley, Sam glared at the back of Edward's head. Well, he wasn't Edward Lupin at the moment. The metamorphmagus boy has copied the appearance of the famous Quidditch player, Armando Flores, also known as Samantha's celebrity crush.

He thought it would be funny to pretend he is Armando Flores as he stopped by the Quidditch shop. Sam stayed behind him, completely not liking his prank. Not even a minute in the place, he has already attracted a big crowd of children, teens and even several adults wanting his attention.

"Hello, darling. Why the sad face?" Edward winked at Sam, who's standing at the side of the crowd with Seth and Fred laughing loudly. "Do you want a kiss from the famous Armando Flores?"

Many girls glared at Sam with jealousy on their eyes. "No! Kiss me!" Another girl exclaimed, raising her hand to volunteer.

"No! Me!"

"I want a kiss!"

"I want an autograph!"

As the crowd goes wild, a young man stepped out of the Quidditch shop, causing everyone to cry with confusion. "What is going on here?" Edward turned around and came face to face with Armando Flores, the real one. Sam turned red and hid behind her brother.

"I don't want to see what happened. I am embarrassed for him." She whispered.

"I'd like to see how Teddy gets himself out of this one." Fred smirked.

Edward cleared his throat while a part of his hair turns pink. Flores raised a brow as he observed the pink hair. "Oh, look at this. We're twins. Nice to meet you, brother."

"Oh my god." Sam cried again. "I should break up with him for this."

Armando Flores laughed. "Alright. Nice to meet you too. Next time, try to sound more like me." He winked. "Oh, and say hi to that pretty girlfriend of yours."