30. Christmas (Pt.2)

For the past 7 hours, since I've opened my presents, I cannot get that message out of my head and it's frustrating me. I know who it's from. I figured it out when I reread the highlighted lyrics. Once I figured it all out, it left me petrified for a good 20 minutes. I just couldn't wrap my head around it. I can't stop thinking about it. I have so many questions and I have so many thoughts running through my head right now and I cannot sleep and I am so frustrated.

It's an hour until midnight and frankly, I just want to sleep but I can't because I have a headache and my stomach is exploding with weird funny feelings and everything is frustrating me. I need to get answers. Otherwise, I will never get peaceful sleep again and sleep is something I value greatly.

I need answers and I will get them right now.
I was literally dressed in my pajamas and ready to sleep, but I got up and changed to what I was wearing earlier today. I quietly walked out of my room, cautiously sneaking downstairs to the fireplace.
I remember, he said every Christmas he spends it with the Potter family, so that's exactly where I'm going.

I'm going over there and we are going to have a serious talk.
I'm going to give him a piece of my mind for leaving me so confused and frustrated.

***

"Look who decided to drop by -- literally!"

I got up and glared at Harry Potter's horrible pun. As I stepped out of their fireplace, I slipped on something and fell on my butt and the famous Harry Potter just laughed at me before helping me up. Apparently, everyone there is still up and awake and partying even though it's the last hour of Christmas.

"Sam!" I was soon attacked by the adorable Lily Luna Potter as she hugged me tightly. "Come on! You have to see this! You're just in time for James and Teddy!"

Before I could speak, Lily takes my hand and leads me to the living room where Andromeda, Ginny and Albus are sitting on the couch. Andromeda and Ginny had smiles on their faces but Albus looks as if he's close to falling asleep but trying his best to stay awake. "Oh hi Sam! Teddy and I are just about to perform the best Christmas performance ever." James grins.

My eyes darted towards Lupin but he wasn't at all looking anywhere near me. His gaze is at James and his blue hair slowly turns pink. It all makes sense now. "You and Edward are going to sing? This should be good." I smirked, sitting next to Albus and Lily, relaxing at the couch.

"They have been singing Christmas songs for 30 minutes now and it's torture." Albus mumbled, giving me a small pout. "Save yourself and run."

"Albus." I chuckled, putting an arm around him. "You are adorable."

James cleared his throat loudly. "Hey! No talking in the audience and pay attention to us!" The fact that they're both dressed up as Santa Claus' elves makes everything even better. They're wearing black tights and green jumpers and red pointy hats.
Lupin is playing the piano and I'm guessing him and James are both supposed to sing. But right now, James is the only one singing. He started the first lines of Winter Wonderland and looked at Lupin as if waiting for him to sing but nothing happened. He just stands there petrified. "You were so hyper just five minutes ago! Teddy sing your part!"

"Oh yes James, this is the best performance ever." Albus clapped sarcastically. "So can I go sleep now?"

Everything in general was just hilarious. The two boys still went on with the performance just because Ginny encouraged them. James treated the living room as if it was a stage and Lupin was just a mess overall, but it was very amusing to watch. Sometime during their performance, Lily whispered to me, "Teddy's just messing up because you're here and you're making him nervous." Before today, I would laugh and brush off the idea because I'd think that it's not true. But after that confession, I don't even know anymore.