41.

It all felt like a dream coming true to Minghao, who was yelling his heart out in the rollercoaster. All the adrenaline he built up in his body ever since he laid his eyes on the irresistible Junhui finally came out. And of course, the high speed they were going on also helped a lot with that. 

And yes, even the words "Jun.. I think I love you.." came with that. But to Minghao's luck, the elder was screaming extremely loud himself, so he didn't hear them. What was fine to him, because he was satisfied enough he finally spoke his feelings. The fact that they were together again satisfied him enough already. 

The ride was beautiful. The faster they went, the better Minghao felt. Junhui right at his side, also yelling his lungs out,  their hair flew to ever possible side and the way they got pushed back in their seats. It felt so unrealistic but so realistic at the same time and he wished he could stay in the rollercoaster for ever. 

But of course, before he knew it they came to the final station again. Both panting heavily, doing their best to catch their breaths again. They both looked aside, staring in their eyes for a fraction of a second and bursting in laughter afterwards. 

"I told you you'd like it!" Junhui said as soon as the safety bars went up again. They stepped out of the carts, focussing on their balance the moment they had to walk again, what was hard because of the few loopings that were on the track. But they managed to make it out of the building, both still laughing because of the high amount of adrenaline they felt just a moment ago. 

"God..that was awesome!" Minghao totally forgot about the words he said to Junhui and he thought it was better if it stayed like that, for now.. 

"Now let's go! We need to go on another one!" Junhui grabbed Minghao's hand, pulling him towards another direction again. 

All he could do was follow the elder and giggle all the way to the new rollercoaster they were about to ride. He loved it. Every second was so precious to him. All he could do was wish for the moment to never end, to keep feeling this way for eternity. But that also made him realize that even if they weren't in an actual theme park, or anywhere else. As long as he was together with Junhui he would feel this way, and that was all that mattered to him. 

/\_/\

It was almost 7 pm and besides endlessly going on rollercoasters, the two didn't do anything else. They totally forgot about the time and the fact that they hadn't eaten anything that day. It only got remembered the moment Minghao's tummy made a familiar loud roaring sound. 

His face totally lit up and he looked up at Junhui, who bursted out in laughter. Minghao, who still felt embarrassed, just played with the hem of his sweater and refused to look back up to Junhui's face, who seemed to be having a lot of fun.

"I'm sorry Hao.. I'll buy you something to eat, let's go." And for the nth time that day, they connected hands and Junhui looked at the younger, still laughing a bit from the moment before. "What do you want to eat?" 

"Juuun.. You already payed our tickets, you really don't have to do this. We can also go home and eat something there?" Minghao felt guilt rushing over him after Junhui's offer. Of course he craved to eat something at that moment, but Junhui already payed everything to make the day possible for the two of them. So why would he spent even more money on them when they could also wait for a little while and just go home, instead of buying food and going home afterwards. 

"But I really want to buy you food!" Junhui pouted a little and kept looking at Minghao like that. But he knew he couldn't resist his adorable face, so he just gave in to him. Feeling like eating right now would be for the best.

"Okay okay.." Minghao gave in and the smile on Junhui's face returned, brighter than ever before. 

"I knew it! So what do you want to eat?" Minghao looked around. They were standing on a square which had a few food stands. But there was only one that immediately got Minghao's attention. It might not be the biggest meal ever and he might be still hungry after he ate one, but he craved one of those right now.. 

"Can we get cotton candy?" Minghao asked innocently.

Junhui immediately threw his head back, laughing his lungs out. "You want cotton candy when you're hungry? You know that- you know whatever, I'm getting you your cotton candy!" He said determined, pulling the younger right next to him and walking over to the cotton candy stand, wiping away the tears that formed in his eyes because of the laughter. 

He felt butterflies roaming trough his tummy the moment Junhui pulled him next to him by his hand so determined. For some reason all the little movements he made towards him drove him insane. But he didn't mind a single bit. 

They walked up to the counter, where a friendly old lady sat down. Her hair was slightly curled and already turned grey. She seemed around the age of 60, but you could clearly see she was still enjoying her work. 

"What can I get the two of you handsome young mens?" Her honey sweet voice spoke, what left the two of them chuckling. 

"Two cotton candy, please." Junhui politely asked her and she started swirling the sticks in the machine while the elder grabbed his wallet to pay for the two of them. 

"Oh honey, you really got yourself a gentleman." She exclaimed enthusiastically, giving Minghao the brightest smile while she pointed out Junhui who just put his money down on the counter. A huge blush spread over his cheeks and he tried shrugging it off. Not wanting to give her the wrong idea, because he was scared Junhui might feel uncomfortable. 

"Oh no he's n-" "-He did huh?" Junhui interrupted him, giving her a charming smile, while taking over the cotton candy she held out. "But I think I am the luckiest man alive to have him." Suddenly he looked over to Minghao, who felt his heart sinking all the way down to his stomach. 

Did he just say that..?

"You two are adorable! Stay happy together." She said, eyes filled with happiness. Junhui thanked her and already made his way to somewhere else again, while Minghao felt like he couldn't move for a second, until he heard the honey sweet voice again. 

"Believe me, he likes you too." He looked up to see the woman giving him a genuine loving smile followed by a wink. "Now go get your man!" 

He thanked her feeling a little confused and followed Junhui, who was already waiting for him. "What did she say while I was gone?" 

Minghao doubted if he should tell him or not, but he already felt way too shy because of what Junhui just told her, so he decided he wouldn't. "Oh nothing important." 

Junhui handed him the cotton candy, in which Minghao thanked him and started munching on it. "I'm sorry for what I just said, was it too straightforward?" He suddenly asked, with a worried tone in his voice. Even though Minghao felt really shy because of it, he didn't bother the words Junhui used at all. If he had to be honest, he loved it when he told her they were a couple. Which wasn't true, but he still loved the tone of it. 

"No no! Don't worry, it's absolutely okay!" He said, eyeing Junhui while convincing him it wasn't a problem. 

"Are you sure Hao?" 

He nodded. "Of course I am." And without second thoughts he moved his hand up to ruffle the elders hair who stood right in front of him. "Really Junnie, don't worry about it." The action and words came from so far, Minghao didn't even believe he had the guts to actually do and say that.   

But he did and for some reason it felt so good.