30.

The day continued just like any normal day would. And before they even knew, it had already ended.

Mingyu, Wonwoo, Minghao, Soonyoung, Jihoon and Junhui himself. He got to know Soonyoung a few days before, who was actually really friendly and accepting towards Junhui and to every living human being around him. Soonyoung was one big mess that radiated happy energy. He was a sunshine to everyone.

Other than that, he had a big passion for dancing. Dancing was his life. And Junhui had to admit, he was really good at it! Since he and Minghao visited him practicing once before and he was really impressed.

Jihoon, who he got to meet today, was exactly the opposite of the happy and cheerful Soonyoung. He was quiet and liked to stay in the shadow, observing people. He had a mean attitude towards basically everyone, but when you got closer to him you managed to actually see the big softie he was on the inside.

Jihoon was a writer. He wrote soft acoustic songs on his guitar and produced them. The school already knew him, since everything he recorded went trough the school in the shortest time. He never performed before, because he preferred staying inside his safe studio, recording the songs behind his microphone and screens.

Junhui had heard his songs before, since Jihoon got really popular because of them. He enjoyed listening to his music and he thought it was really good.

"Oh my god! Guys! Prom is in less than two weeks!" Soonyoung suddenly happily exclaimed, pointing at one of the posters that stuck onto the wall.

Friday in a week they would have a prom.

"Ew, prom." Jihoon muttered. Everyone already knew how much he hated parties, especially when there were so many people around him, squirming trough the room.

Suddenly Mingyu went down on one knee in front of Wonwoo, as he held out an invisible ringbox.

"Wonwoo, this might not be exactly how you expected it, but would you like to go to prom with me?"

Wonwoo, who's cheeks lit up after Mingyu's cheesy move, chuckled deeply and nodded. "Of course I want to go with you Gyu." In which Mingyu got up and embraced the elder in a hug, quickly pecking his forehead.

They didn't care about the stares they got from everyone in the hallway. The disgusted stares they got from a lot of students around them.

Junhui felt so proud of his bestfriend. Even though he had to admit it made him jealous, he was happy to see Wonwoo so cheerful again.

"Ew." Was the only thing Jihoon could say about them. With a disgusted look on his face he decided to keep on walking.

"Jihoonieee, wait..." Soonyoung whined and pulled his arm so he was forced to stay with them.

Soonyoung wrapped one arm around the smaller, basically forcing him into a hug. Jihoon made a choking noise and his face only turned more grumpy. "Soonyoung! Why do you have to do that?!"

"But Hoonie... You know how much I love that!"

Junhui poked Minghao's shoulder, leaning closer to him to whisper something in his ear. "So... are they together or what?" In which Minghao just chuckled, whispering back. "Not officially. But Soonyoung's crush is obvious and basically everyone knows about Jihoon liking him back. But he would never admit that to anyone around him except of Soonyoung."

Junhui looked at Minghao in awe. "That's adorable!" He replied.

Only if I could tell Minghao he liked him..

At this point Junhui realized Minghao was okay with all the gay around him. But he still wasn't sure if Minghao ever felt romantic feelings towards a guy in his life before. And even it he did, he supposed they weren't for him. His feelings would probably stay unanswered until he was able to get over his crush.

"Let's go home, it's late and I'm hungry." Minghao said, shaking Junhui out of his thoughts. Did I zone out again?

"Sounds like a plan. Let's go!"

Minghao started walking and Junhui followed him. They said goodbye to their friends and walked out of the building.

It was only a 5 minute walk back to their apartment building. They walked until the school gates in silence. The kind of silence where you would feel comfortable.

Since it was 5pm, the sun already started to set. The sky was filled with orange, pink and purple clouds and Junhui thought it was a beautiful scenery. Just like the boy who was walking on his side..

"I see you're enjoying the sunset?" Junhui looked aside to Minghao who just spoke.

"Yes, it's beautiful.." He answered, looking back up to the sky again while they kept walking in a relaxed pace.

It wasn't only beautiful. The atmosphere it brought between the two was so amazing. Just walking next to Minghao, hands brushing against each other but none of the two brave enough the grab them. In which Junhui was scared because it might not be Minghao's intention to actually hold hands, so that's what held Junhui back from grabbing the younger's hand.

Minghao on the other hand was dying, just because their hands actually brushed together. But he didn't felt satisfied with just that. He wanted to hold his hand. Was it too early? No, he didn't care. All he wanted was to hold Junhui's hand, right there at that moment.

And so he did.

Slowly he shoved his hand into Junhui's. The elders hand was a bit bigger, what fit Minghao's hand exactly in his. His heart raced when he looked at their hands, what only got worse after he saw Junhui interlacing their fingers.

He looked up and saw a smirk, combined with a gentle look in his eyes.

"Junhui, can I tell you something?" He felt like the right moment was right there. He needed to tell him right now, because what would Junhui think of him if he didn't. Junhui had to know the truth. He deserved it.

Junhui gave him a soothing smile and nodded at him. "Of course you can Hao."

Minghao's heart started beating even faster than before. It was now or never...

But what was Junhui going to think of him..?

"Well, I don't really know why I'm telling it to you right now, but I felt like you should know it. I don't know how you're going to react on it, but since you seem so happy about Wonwoo and you're really accepting and stuff I-"

"-Minghao, take a deep breath, it's okay." Junhui interrupted the train of thoughts Minghao was spilling out. So Minghao did what he was told. He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down.

Again he looked up to Junhui's eyes and stated into them. You can do it Minghao, tell him.

"i-eh.."

Another deep breath was taken.

"I like boys."