47.

It was nearly 3 am and Minghao and Junhui finally decided to get rid of their suits and to move over to Junhui's bedroom. They both wore their pajamas and lay down under the black sheets. 

For a moment they just lay on their sides, staring at each other's face and taking in even facial feature without any shame. God he is so gorgeous.. Junhui thought to himself. The way Minghao's jet black hair fell just a little over his face and cover up his forehead. His beautiful forehead.. Not even to start about his dark, hazel brown eyes, that gave off a pure and innocent look. The playful form of his nose and not even to start about his beautiful dark pink plump lips. The lips I got to kiss half an hour ago.. 

He couldn't imagine how he ever fell this hard for the boy named Xu Minghao. But he had absolutely no regrets. Because right now, he was the happiest man on this earth, knowing that Minghao was his and only his. No one would ever hurt his baby again and he was so proud to finally treasure the boy. To shamelessly hold him in his arms without having to worry if he was awkward with it. To fall asleep with him every night and wake up with Minghao in his arms every morning from now on. How he could kiss his extremely good looking lips whenever he wanted. He didn't have to worry about anything anymore, because Minghao was his. Finally.

Everything they could finally do together shot trough his mind the moment the two were staring each other. 

Junhui knew, he was going to do everything to help Minghao get over all the pain he experienced in the past. He would do anything to make him less insecure and to make the nightmares stop. It didn't matter how long it would take, because he would be there for him forever. 

"Juuuunnnn.. stop looking like that." Minghao said, moving down and burying his face in the crook of Junhui's neck, what caught the elder off guard for a moment because he wasn't expecting the sudden movement. 

"Looking at you like what!?" Junhui had to keep his laughter down as he tried to be serious. But the moment he heard Minghao's soft giggles he couldn't remain serious. "Exact the way you were looking at me a little moment ago?" In which Junhui grinned to himself and smirked, pulling Minghao up in his sight again, cupping both his cheeks so he had to stay in that exact position. 

"You mean like this?" Junhui said as he let his eyes slide shamelessly over Minghao's facial features. "Yes stop it! You're making me blush." Minghao answered as he pouted what only made Junhui's smirk grow bigger. 

"How can I not look at you Hao? You're so beautiful." Junhui stated. But Minghao shook his head, what was a little difficult since Junhui was still holding onto his face. But the elder got the message. "I'm not shut up." 

"You shut up, do you have any idea of how beautiful you are?" With those words Minghao lowered his gaze, too shy to actually look Junhui on his eyes. He had no answer to that so he just remained silent. Not wanting to let Junhui know how he felt about himself, although Junhui knew it good enough. "Hao look at me." He commanded, what shot sparkles trough the youngers body. How couldn't he listen to that? With that he lifted his eyes again and looked back into the elder's eyes. "Listen to me carefully, okay?" As good as he could, he nodded and Junhui continued. "Everyone who told you otherwise was so incredibly wrong, so let me tell you what I think right now. Minghao, you're literally the most gorgeous, beautiful human being I ever layed my eyes on and I don't care you don't see that yourself because I will keep telling you over and over again until you decide to see it yourself." 

"But what if you ever get tired of it..?" 

Without second thoughts Junhui crashed himself onto Minghao's lips again. Just a short kiss, nothing more and he pulled back just a little moment after. Minghao's breathing already became slightly messier and with big eyes he looked back into Junhui's eyes. 

"How could I ever get tired of you Hao?" Junhui asked with a chuckle upon seeing the younger so startled. "I will never let you go." Minghao moved his hand up and showed his pink. "Promise?" Again, Junhui's smirk grew bigger. But of course he laced his own pink with Minghao's slightly smaller's. "I promise you." silently he added 'baby' what drove Minghao insane on the insides what was clearly to be seen on the outside. 

"Ugh Wen Junhui what are you doing with me." But he showed a smile and slowly inched closer again. Looking up from Junhui's lips to his eyes. The elder did exactly the same the moment their noses touched. "I have no idea, Xu Minghao. What are you doing to me?"

To tease the younger, Junhui just kept his face at the same spot, not inching closer anymore. Slowly he bit his lower lips, shifting his gaze from Minghao's lips to his eyes. Minghao seemed to be having a hard time not to give in to him, since he was still too shy to actually make the first step of closing the distance. But Junhui enjoyed the view he got, being this close to him and feeling his unsteady breath heating up his own face. 

"Jun..please kiss me already.." Minghao said, feeling a bit frustrated because Junhui wasn't giving it to him this easily. "At your order.." Junhui whispered before closing the distance again. This time gently pressing his lips on the younger, slowly taking in the feeling of his soft lips. 

Sparkles went from his toes to his head when they started moving their lips over each others. It felt like heaven. Junhui's eyelids fluttered open from time to time, only to see Minghao relax bit by bit, having his eyes closed. Junhui started asking for permission by tugging on Minghao's lower lip, poking with his tongue. Minghao gladly opened his mouth, letting Junhui immediately explore his hot cavern.

One thing was for sure, Minghao knew he never felt this good. Because right in that moment he felt loved and wanted. That was all he ever needed. The only feeling he desired for such a long time. And finally someone came in his life who showed him that. A feeling he never experienced before. At that moment, when they were so intimate with the other, he started losing his under confidence and he went along with Junhui's lead. Both of them fought for dominance with their tongue's, even thought they both knew Junhui was the one who took dominance. 

Junhui sneakily slid his hand over his cheek, down to his hip and pulled Minghao closer to him. When he had Minghao exactly the way he wanted him he slowly hovered over him and lay down on top of him, keeping one hand on his hip and the other stroking his soft jet black hair. Minghao let out a sound, that got muffled by the others mouth, that was a few octaves than his actual voice. 

The elder heard it and slowly let go of the kiss, smirking playfully at the boy under him who's eyes widened a bit after realizing he let out a sound. "Did I just?-" Junhui's smirk grew bigger as he answered. "-Yes you just.." But he didn't even his sentence as he crashed his lips on Minghao's again, not even asking for permission as he just started making out immediately again. He felt Minghao bringing up both his hands to the back of his head. Minghao's fingers interlaced with a few locks and pulled slightly on them, gesturing Junhui he was okay with their heated make out session. What resulted in Junhui letting out soft but low groans into Minghao's mouth, what drove the younger insane. 

But even though they were so in the moment, they both decided to pull back because they both knew they needed some more time to actually go further. Junhui wanted to give the younger a little more space before actually doing things that were too early and Minghao knew Junhui wasn't ready yet. 

"Let's get some sleep shall we?" Junhui asked and placed a soft kiss on Minghao's nose, who nodded. So Junhui got off of him and lay down next to him. The younger immediately snuggled his nose back into Junhui's chest and clung onto him like a koala, what made the older chuckle. 

"Sleep well Junnie.." He mumbled into his chest. Junhui lay his hand on the back of his head and slung his legs over both sides of the youngers. "Hao?" 

Minghao made a sound, letting Junhui know he heard it. "You'll be the last thing I think of before I fall asleep and the first thing I think of when I wake up." A soft giggle was heard from Minghao. "That was way too poetic for your own words Jun." 

"I know, but I once red it and it reminded me of you." He chuckled along and placed his lips for the last time on Minghao's forehead, glad that they were finally together like this. 

"Goodnight Hao."