epilogue

It was just like any other normal Saturday in the life of the two Chinese boys. They stayed at home in their pj's ,watched movies and played games all day. They cuddled up often on the couch and messed around with each other. Everything was just perfect. 

They had been together for 5 months already and both of them only fell more in love than they were before. What made them both realize how much they needed the other in their lives. At school they couldn't be separated either. Everyone was talking about how cute they were together, just like with the Mingyu and Wonwoo couple, who of course were also still together. In the beginning they got a lot of hate, since the unpopular guy suddenly became a couple with someone way out of his league. But they did their best to ignore it and in the end, people got over it and even supported the couple.

Of course they had their occasional fights, but every night they always ended up crawling in bed together and making up for it with kisses and cuddles. How couldn't they when they were so in love? They knew everything would be alright as long as they put an even amount of effort in it, what worked perfectly so far. One time to another one of the two did a little more, but the other always made it up with the same amount of effort. And that was what they loved about each other, no matter what, they'd both walk trough fire if they had to and they both didn't care what it took to give everything they had. 

Their relationship was steady and even Minghao started to recover from his past scars. Both Junhui and Minghao knew not everything could be solved and he would remain problems that were caused by his dad and former classmates. But Junhui did everything he could to make Minghao gain more confidence and to help him love himself. What finally started to give results. 

Minghao also had to admit, Junhui didn't even had to put effort in everything he did, because his presence was already enough for him to feel safe and loved. The fact that Junhui actually did put a lot of effort in him only helped him more in the process of recovering. He knew he still had a long way to go, but he also knew Junhui would be there for him to walk on that long road and give him all the support he needed. 

It was also for the first time he experienced having trust in someone. Because he trusted Junhui with his whole heart. He opened up for the elder and let it all overcome him. And so far Junhui only proved him that he would stay. Minghao believed him and with that, he gave Junhui his full trust. 

"Junhui, can I tell you something?" Minghao said, interrupting the movie that was playing. Junhui paused it and lifted his head from Minghao's, looking him in the eyes. His eyes widened just a little because he wasn't used to Minghao calling him by his full name. It was always 'Jun' or 'Junnie' or 'Hui'. He never called him by his full name, only when they had a fight or when he was being extremely serious. 

"Yes of course, I'm listening." 

Minghao swallowed and kept looking straight into Junhui's eyes, knowing that what he was about to say was the right thing. And right in that moment he let his heart speak for him. 

"Wen Junhui. I love you."

Junhui's jaw dropped a little and he looked at him in slight shock. "Wait wait, you said-" "-Yes Jun. I love you."

Junhui just stayed silent for a little while, staring back in Minghao's eyes as if he couldn't believe he just said those three words to him. They never said it to each other. Of course they knew how much they loved each other, but they never really said it in words. Maybe because they were both still a little scared of how much effect those three little words could have. But right now, when Junhui heard Minghao saying those words, it all felt so right. 

"I love you too." Junhui said, leaning in to kiss Minghao. He placed his hand on Minghao's collar and leaned in, stopping right in front of Minghao's face to study his so familiar features again. "I love you too Hao." Minghao slid his hand upwards, to Junhui's cheek and he cupped his face, closing the distance that remained between the two and they shared a passionate kiss. Immediately going over in their make out session, not even minding to ask the other for permission. 

Minghao knew it. This was it. The feeling he longed for for so long. The feeling no one ever gave him, what he needed the most. He found his home with Junhui. Junhui gave him his home. Safety and guaranteed love. Junhui was all he ever needed and he knew he would do anything to stay with him forever. And even though Junhui didn't have a messed up past like Minghao, he thought exactly the same about them. Minghao was his home and he would do anything to protect the two of them. 

They proved all the love they had for each other in their passionate kiss and the intimate moment they shared. Until they both let go. 

Junhui lay his forehead on Minghao's and they stared into each other's eyes. He grabbed Minghao's hand that was still on his cheek and held it close to his face. "Forever?" Minghao asked him. Junhui chuckled softly and nodded, knowing everything would be okay. 

"Forever." 

The End