35.

Minghao woke up with the worst headache. He sat up straight in his bed and grabbed to his head. "What happened.." He whispered, looking around his room, not remembering a single thing of the night before. 

He remembered how he and Junhui got to the party and how he got dragged away by that girl he didn't even know the name of and he couldn't remember more. She and her friends gave him drink and after that everything was one big black gap. 

Shit...

He promised Junhui he wouldn't get drunk. Where even was Junhui? Why didn't they sleep together last night? God please tell me nothing happened. 

Even though his head felt like it could fall off any moment now, he shot up from his bed. He needed to talk to Junhui and ask him what happened the night before, since everything was blurry. He couldn't even remember how they got home and how he ended up in his own bed. 

For some reason he had a very bad feeling about it. As if something really did happen. But he didn't wanted to listen to the little voice in the back of his head telling him something was wrong. He wanted to believe Junhui and him were okay just like always. Even though he knew it wasn't.. 

He ran into the living room and saw how late it was. In 10 minutes he had to be at school! But no Junhui was seen. Where was he? Was he still sleeping? 

And so Minghao softly knocked on Junhui's bedroom door, but no answer was heard. The bad feeling only got worse. Relax Minghao, he's probably just still sleeping. So he knocked again, a little louder this time. "Junhui?" He asked, but still no answer. Please let him be in there. 

He opened the door a little and peeked inside. His heart dropped all the way to his stomach. Junhui wasn't there.. Something was wrong. 

"Shit shit shit." Minghao grabbed his hair and pulled it a little, his fast heartbeat making him a little dizzy as his legs started shaking. Something happened to them, he knew it for sure. Else Junhui would always walk to school with him, or at least wake him up for breakfast. But now, breakfast was the last thing he thought about. 

But of course, he couldn't be late for school either. So he just shot into some clothes, did his hair and brushed his teeth, running off to school so he could still attend his class in time. 

/\_/\

Finally it was time for their break and Minghao felt worse than before. His headache wasn't even the biggest problem he was dealing with anymore. 

When he first walked into their class, only two minutes late, he immediately walked over to their seat. Only this time his seat was taken by Wonwoo. His heart dropped and he tried to make eye contact with Junhui, who didn't even gave him a single glance. 

Minghao felt his heart breaking even more, so he took a seat next to Mingyu, whispering what was wrong. But Mingyu only answered shortly he would explain at break. 

They walked out of their classroom, Minghao silently following Mingyu since Wonwoo and Junhui already left before he even had the chance to approach them. He felt even worse than ever before. He must've hurted Junhui.. And broke everything they ever had. Because that's how it felt. Junhui avoiding him couldn't be for nothing. Because he was always happy and bubbly towards the younger. No matter what, he always tried his best to make everyone's day. And now, he ignored him and couldn't even look at him. So there must be something really off..

"Mingyu please tell me what happened. Why is Junhui acting like this?" Minghao asked desperately wanting to know what he did to Junhui what made him react like this. 

"I think you should ask him that yourself, because you really fucked it up Minghao." Mingyu said, more serious and mature than Minghao has ever seen him before. 

"Mingyu please. Tell me what I did." He tried to swallow the big lump that was forming in his troth, not wanting everyone at school to see him cry. His heart was in so much pain and he needed to know right now what happened. Hoping he could still fix what could be fixed. 

"Let's just say you kissed with a girl and Junhui saw it. The poor guy totally broke down and ran away and your drunk ass followed him home and hurted him even more." Mingyu snapped, what scared Minghao a little. He kissed that girl..? 

Shit shit shit. Everything around him seemed to fade away and he felt like he could break down any moment. All he could do was wish that the floor could swallow him so he could cry in peace and forget everything around him. But he couldn't. And he needed to do something else right now. The only thing on his mind was Junhui and he needed to find him as soon as possible. 

So he ran away, ignoring Mingyu's calls for him and running in the direction of their canteen, hoping to find him there. When he got there he immediately ran up to the table he and Wonwoo usually sat, just the two of them. It was all the way in the corner, but when he saw just an empty table. "Fuck." He whisper under his breath. 

"Minghao!" He looked up and saw the people from his usual table calling his name. Normally he would've just walked up to them and sat down, but he couldn't. He needed to find Junhui. So he just ignored the confused stares he got when he ran away from the canteen again, getting an idea where Junhui might be. 

So he ran down the hallway again, knowing exactly where he was going again. Entering a familiar hallway, hearing the familiar noises again from the day when they met when he opened a door. 

Junhui's voice combined with the sound of a piano. What stopped as soon as Minghao opened the door to the practice room of the day they met..