14.

"Call me if you need any help tomorrow okay?" Minghao made sure Junhui would contact him when he was moving out tomorrow. He really wanted to help him. Well, maybe it was more for the fact that he wanted to spend more time with the elder. 

"I will, really. Thanks Minghao." 

Minghao's heart fluttered. Hearing Junhui calling his name was such a pretty thing. Just like Junhui himself...

"I guess I'll see you around then?" Junhui said, after they just stood in front of each other in silence. 

"Yeah, I'll message you this weekend!" Minghao scratched the nape of his neck and stared down a little. "If you're okay with that of course.." 

"Yes! Of course!" Now it was Junhui's turn to get shy. But it made Minghao smile satisfied to himself. He looked so cute.. 

"Minghao, come on let's go!" Mingyu shouted, what brought him back to reality. 

"I have to go, see you Junhui!" For a moment he started doubting on how to greet him goodbye. Should he.. high five him? No that would be too much bro zone. How about a hug? 

A hug...

No that would be too straight forward. How would Junhui react on it? Would he hug him back? Was he going to be awkward to do a thing? Since he knew he could make him shy by doing the slightest things. 

"Bye.. H-hao!" Minghao's heart started racing at an inhuman pace. Junhui called him Hao.. HE CALLED HIM HAO?! The little nickname drove him insane. But he loved the tone of it so much. Even though it made Junhui incredibly shy, not even to start about how Minghao felt at that moment, it felt as the best thing that happened that whole night. 

So awkwardly he waved a little as he started walking his way over to Mingyu. His heart wasn't planning on calming down anytime soon after what Junhui said to him. 

Mingyu said his last goodbye to Wonwoo and the 4 separated their ways. 

Minghao and Mingyu walked next to each other for a moment, not saying anything. Probably both still too caught up in the moment, not wanting to let it go so soon. 

"Minghao, please be honest with me. But it's too obvious.." Mingyu suddenly said as soon as they walked into another lane. 

Minghao's cheeks turned deep red as he started to panic a little. Should he just tell Mingyu? Well that didn't even seem a bad idea. Mingyu was gay after all and he knew he couldn't keep his love for Junhui inside. 

His love for Junhui.. Do I really love him?

"T-too obvious..? What do you mean?" Minghao stuttered upon hearing Mingyu's words. He still didn't know how to act about it. How would Mingyu react? He didn't even knew Minghao was Bi-sexual. Minghao didn't even knew it himself after all. 

"You fucking like Junhui, come on admit it."

It hit Minghao right in the feelings. He never even thought about it so straightforward. But he knew Mingyu was right.. It was the way Junhui acted around him. So shy sometimes, but so outgoing and feeling himself today. Today, this evening, changed so much in Minghao's opinion. Seeing Junhui laughing like a moron made his heart beat faster. Not only that. It was the slightest thing the elder did that made him lose his senses. 

He couldn't deny it anymore and he knew that. It was time for him to face the truth. Even though he knew he couldn't let Junhui find out about it all. The only person that felt like his... home. 

He couldn't lose that feeling again. Not after what he went trough.. 

Being with Junhui felt safe. Even though they didn't know each other for long, he never felt this before with anyone else. Not with his ex girlfriends, his friends or other people he hung out with a lot. He didn't fully understand where the feeling came from, but he surely couldn't let go of it. Not this time.

"I...Eh.." Minghao took a deep breath. Just do it, it's now or never. "Yes. I like him. I don't know where it came from since I never had feelings for a guy before, but since I met Junhui a few days ago I feel so weird. It's an indescribable feeling and I don't know where it came from.." 

He felt so relieved after he threw it all out. For a little while they just walked in silence, Minghao feeling a bit anxious since Mingyu wasn't replying. 

"I knew it since I met you." 

Minghao looked aside only to see a wide smile appearing on the taller his face. He felt confused as his best friend softly started laughing. "How do-"

"-Minghao, I knew you wasn't into girls since I met you."

He felt even more confused after those words. How couldn't he be into girls if he dated them..? Mingyu knew he dated a lot of girls ever since they met. 

"What do you mean?"

"You dated girls, but the feeling wasn't there! I could notice with everything inside me you didn't liked them. Let alone loved them. That's why it never took longer than a few weeks for you to break up with them. Ever since you met Junhui you're acting different. Your eyes are sparkling, you're happier than ever before." 

Minghao started understanding what Mingyu was talking about. Slowly he started realizing he might even be right. That certain feeling never was there. He assumed it was just because he liked the fact that a girl actually was into him. But now he knew, Junhui was the only person who made him feel the certain sparkling feeling everyone called 'love'. 

"Minghao, you're gay as fuck." 

It was crystal clear at that moment. Everything seemed to fall in its place and Minghao nodded after Mingyu's words. 

"I think I am.."