29.

"Junhui, Minghao. Please sit down quickly so I can continue."

Their teacher seemed a little annoyed by their late appearance. Minghao and Junhui sent him a little apology while they went over to their seats quickly, getting a lot of confused stares.

"Why is Minghao together with that loser again?"

"He deserves so much better?"

"Isn't he that student with straight A's?"

Junhui quickly sat down, trying to ignore everything that has been said about them. Of course it was getting a lot of attention that the popular guy suddenly pulled up with him. He lowered his gaze, staring to the book he just took out of his bag.

What if he was taking Minghao down with being around him? But even if Junhui tried walking away, Minghao would try his hardest to keep Junhui's presence around him. It was kind of obvious Minghao wanted him around, so if he went down it would be his own decision, right?

Junhui's gaze shot up when he felt a hand on his shoulder. That belonged to Minghao, of course. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked, with a worried look in his eyes.

Junhui simply nodded and smiled to him. How couldn't he be okay, if Xu Minghao was sitting next to him? Not even to start about the fact he slept inside his arms that night..

Even though he hated the whispers about them, Minghao was here together with him. So it would be okay. "I'm okay Hao, don't worry."

Minghao's heart picked up speed. That was the first time he called him Hao in public. "Okay..Jun.." He almost whispered the last word.

"Minghao. Junhui. First you both walk in on my class late and now you're also disturbing it by talking. Could you please pay attention?" Both boys quickly nodded upon hearing the teacher even more annoyed than he was in the first place. "Thank you, now if everyone would like to open their textbooks on page 53."

Junhui immediately regretted talking in the first place, because of course they received all the attention again. A few whispers reached his ear, but he tried shaking it off. Minghao didn't seem to bother any of them, so would he?

They both opened their textbooks and payed attention to class again.

/\_/\

"Ahw, did mister straight A's got caught by our teacher." Junhui furiously turned around after hearing the way too familiar voice behind him.

"Yah! Wonwoo I'll kill you!"

He grabbed him by his hair and pulled his head down while Wonwoo could only bring out a mixture of screams and laughter. "Say it again, little bitch, I dare you!"

"I would, but your boyfriend is watching. You better give him a better impression of yourself!" Wonwoo yelled, tears streaming over his face because of the laughing Junhui caused.

"JEON WONWOO, I'M GOING TO CUT OFF YOUR TINY BALLS."

Mingyu and Minghao just stood on the sideline, laughing alone with the amusing sight of the two fighting boys. Lucky for them the hallway was already empty, since everyone was already in their canteen.

Mingyu nudged Minghao's arm, grinning like crazy. "Oh trust me, they aren't tiny at-" "MINGYU NO, TOO MUCH INFORMATION!" Minghao yelled back in response. His eyes grew wider as he didn't expected Mingyu would know that already..

"Mingyu yah!" Wonwoo growled from under Junhui's grasp. "What did you say?"

Mingyu just laughed it off. "Nothing much dear, how about you?" He said in a playful voice, seeing how Wonwoo looked a bit angry. But he knew it wasn't too serious, so he didn't worry about it. He could handle a joke.

"Attack him!" Junhui let go of Wonwoo, who ran off straight to Mingyu, slabbing his broad shoulder. "That's not funny! Why did you say that?!" But even though Wonwoo sounded serious, Mingyu couldn't stop laughing. What couldn't resist Wonwoo to also let out a chuckle.

"Well, someone's gonna get laid today!" Minghao said, as he walked towards Junhui, giving him a high-five.

Junhui tried to keep a shocked expression, but he couldn't keep down the laughter Minghao caused him to. Gently he slabbed Minghao's upper arm, while Minghao just suddenly buried his nose in the crook of Junhui's neck because he was laughing so hard. It was a move Junhui wasn't expecting, but he was too busy laughing and it didn't seem to make him nervous at all.

"Hao! Keep it down, would you?!"

At this point Minghao had tears streaming down his face because it was all too funny to him.

"Unlike Wonwoo's di-"

"MINGHAO!" The three boys yelled at once. What of course didn't stop Minghao with laughing. In fact, it only made it worse.

Wonwoo and Mingyu actually were a little serious, while Junhui and Minghao couldn't stop laughing. Junhui didn't even notice the fact that they were embracing the two of them in a hug while they were actually dying.

Minghao noticed it. He felt the warmth radiating off Junhui's body again and he felt like he didn't wanted to stop giggling ever again. He felt so.. happy. So truly happy.

"Let's go to the canteen babe, we'll see them when they stopped laughing." Mingyu said to Wonwoo, pecking his cheek before the two left. Leaving Junhui and Minghao laughing even harder.

"B-babe.." Minghao succeed to mutter out in-between his giggles. "Ss...so cheesy..." He couldn't even speak properly anymore, but it was okay. He felt happiness. That's all that mattered.

---

Click

"You got the photo?"

The owner of the phone looked at her phone, showing the pictures she took to the group around her.

"They're great." A guy with pink dyed hair smirked at the sight of the two boys who seemed to be so busy with laughing and cuddling, they forgot the world around them.

"When are we going to talk to him?" The smallest girl of the group asked.

"Soon enough.. just have a little more patience." The pink dude ensured her.

And with that they silently walked out of the hallway again, that was filled with the laughter of the two chinese boys..

How much longer will it take to go all the way down?