27.

Junhui's jaw hung slightly open after hearing the whole story. He couldn't believe that his father actually did that to him. Not only that, how could those bullies treat him like that for so long?

Minghao seemed to completely ran out of tears. But Junhui could still clearly see the mixture of sadness and hurt. His dad left a big scar onto the boy and all Junhui wanted to do was fix it. Heal the wound until it wasn't visible anymore. But he knew he couldn't. It was something Minghao would have to carry together with him for probably the rest of his life. So let Junhui be the person who can fix the biggest part of it. Who can heal him.

Junhui didn't exactly knew what to say. So he just showed him how he felt about it, by pulling Minghao closer to him. Embracing him in a warm hug, holding him. The younger snuggled his nose into Junhui's hoodie and grabbed onto him.

"I-I'm so sorry Junhui.."

"Hey you're not the one who's supposed to be sorry. Your dad should be. Just like all those bullies."

"But.. what if they were right..?"

"Minghao look at me."

Junhui's serious tone scared him a little. But he looked up, after a little consideration straight into the elder his eyes.

Junhui took the tip of his chin between his thumb and index finger, pulling his face slightly up, so he was forced to look back.

"Listen to me, they weren't. You are an amazing human being and it's their fault they couldn't see that."

Minghao's eyes start to get watery again upon hearing Junhui's words, what wasn't the elders intention of course. So he moves his hand to the back of his head and pulls Minghao against his chest again, the younger clamping onto him as soon as his nose touches the soft fabric of his hoodie. Junhui keeps carassing his soft hair and lays his chin on top of his head.

"Minghao, it will be okay.. I'm here for you and I will always support you.. no matter what.. I'll never ever leave you.."

"P..Pinky promise?"

Minghao asked, looking a bit up so he could eye Junhui again. The elder letting out a deep chuckle and sticking out his pinky, interlacing it with Minghao's.

"Pinky promise."

He gently ruffled the younger's hair as soon as he lay back. Even though he was still on shock after hearing the horrible past of Minghao, Junhui felt so in love with him. All he wanted to do was keeping him safe inside his arms forever, whispering comforting things in his ear and falling asleep next to him. Making him know he was safe with him.

And Minghao felt exactly the same. He knew Junhui was the one. Even though he was a little scared to admit, because almost everyone in his life turned him down, he loved the elder.

He felt safe around him. Even though the way they were right now already filled his heart with satisfaction, he felt like he wanted them to be more. More than just friends.

But it wasn't the right time yet. For both of them. And as they lay there, both not knowing the way they felt about each other, they were so in love.

"Junhui..?"

"Yes Hao?"

Minghao's heart almost jumped out of his chest upon hearing the little nickname again. He totally loved the tone of it, which made him hold onto the elder a little bit tighter.

"Can you maybe.." He felt really insecure to ask it, but he was so in the moment. Junhui maybe might do it. "..sing me a song?"

Junhui clearly swallowed. Minghao wanted him to sing him a song..? But he never sang to anyone before. Only that one time Minghao caught him in one of the practise rooms after school. The day they met..

"You want me to sing a song?" He asked a little confused.

"Please.."

Little did Junhui knew how reasuring his voice worked on Minghao. Ever since that one time Minghao caught him singing in the practise room, he wanted to hear the boys angelic voice again. And now he finally had the guts to ask it, since he had a pretty good excuse.

"Of course." The elder took a deep breath, calming himself down to sing him a song.

Then softly he started singing.

You know that one moment, in Roman novels, where the world around you seems to fade away and the only thing that seems important to you is the one you love? That one moment, you're whole body feels like it's floating and the addicting feeling in your belly shakes from the tip of your nose all the way to your toes.

That moment that seems so unrealistic until you met the right person.

Because that's exactly what Minghao was feeling in that moment. He closed his eyes, listening to the lines Junhui sang for him. His flowing voice on the rhythm of their connected heartbeats. The more he sang, the deeper Minghao fell in love with the elder. He wanted them to be like this every night. Junhui singing him to sleep seemed like a dream, he was actually living.

Softly he started drifting off to sleep again, so he pulled the blanket over the two of them. Laying down completely, still in Junhui's arms, who also layed his head on the pillow. He turned on his side and snuggled his nose in Junhui's protective chest while the elder softly kept singing the melody for him.

Just before he fully drifted off Junhui ended singing, also almost asleep.

And at that moment Minghao knew it for sure.

And he couldn't keep it in anymore.

Making Junhui's heart flutter after speaking the words he had been holding in too long.

"Jun...I love you..."

And with that he totally drifted off. Junhui let out a deep chuckle and softly pecked the youngers forehead, watching Minghao being peacefully asleep. He lay his hand on the back of his head and interlaced his fingers with his jet-black hair.

Without Minghao hearing it Junhui replied.

"I love you too Hao.. I love you too.."

A/N

Yay! They confessed!

God, little do you all know what's all going to happen...

Anyways;)

Thank you all so much for the 2k reads! WHO DIS?! It makes so truly happy to see that people out there are actually enjoying this story! So please stay tuned, because I have a lot of ideas!❤️

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BEAN ON THIS PLANET!!! Noush_Noush I LOVE YOU SO MUCH🥰❤️ SO SURPRISE, A CHAPTER FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY CUZ YOU ALWAYS SUPPORT ME SO MUCH❤️ I LOVE YOU BABE💕

-Dana