40.

It was the most beautiful day ever to Junhui. As soon as he payed for their tickets the two ran into the theme park as if they were two 7 year olds again. The sun was shining brighter than ever, telling that summer was close again and feeling the heat beaming upon their skin. 

The wind silently blowing, keeping the temperature perfectly good. Trees were blossoming already in a beautiful shade of light-pink at the very few clouds in the sky gave it a perfect peacefully view. It all seemed like a dream to the two boys, who felt more in love than ever before. 

Junhui wondered if he should confess right there at that time to the younger, but he had a way more beautiful moment in mind. And he wanted to stick to that plan, not wanting to let something slip again and ruining yet another surprise. 

"Can we go in that first!" Minghao yelled enthusiastic, pointing out one the first rollercoaster that came on their path. How could he say no to that? Minghao looked adorable, his hair slightly blown in his face and the brightest smile ever never disappearing. With his free hand he ruffled trough his soft jet black hair, in which Minghao scrunched his nose a little, looking up to the older with sparkles in his eyes. 

"Of course we can! Let's go!" Junhui happily yelled back, pulling Minghao with him as they ran to the line. 

Lucky for them it was only a 5 minute queue. There were barely any people on this Monday afternoon. Mostly some parents with their children, or older people, who just went there to enjoying the amazing weather, sitting on benches and watching over the joy of others. Yet there were barely any students, because of course, they had to spent their times at school. Where the two of them actually had to be, but weren't because they both felt like it was a better idea to take a day off to set their minds on something fun. 

The two of them joined the queue and waited patiently, watching everyone in front of them stepping in the carts one by one. It was a peaceful moment and they both enjoyed it to the max, feeling like this was one of the best moments in both their lives. 

"Jun, have you ever been in this one?" Minghao asked, looking at their hands and playfully swaying them up and down, moving his body along because what else could he do in the time they had to wait? 

"Yes, I lost count on how many times, since I've went here a lot ever since I was little. Wonwoo and I also went here a lot together." He explained, looking up at the rollercoaster, seeing the carts rolling by on a very high pace. Loud screams were heard from the people that were in it, telling how fast it went. "How about you Hao?" 

Minghao also looked up to the track and Junhui could tell by the look on his face he was nervous. Was it perhaps his first time? 

"Eh.. well, not really? I've been here one time before and I didn't really got the chance to go in this one." He then shifted his gaze to Junhui and nervously he let out on of his adorable giggles, a nervous one this time. Because that's what he was in that moment, extremely nervous for the rollercoaster.  

"Are you nervous?" He asked him with a playful smirk what made the black haired male look down again. "Maybe.." He mumbled, almost inaudible for him to hear, since the screams were still a way too loud sound to hear it. A chuckle left his lips and he swayed their arms this time. 

"Don't be, it's really fun! I bet you're going to love it. And else I'm here for you!" He gently squeezed their hands and look at Minghao, not hesitating to ruffle his hair for the second time that day. 

If I could only peck his cheeks right now.. and god his lips look so soft..

He tried to shake off the thought that crossed his mind by telling himself it was wrong. But how could he, when the most gorgeous guy was standing right in front of him, looking as stunning as ever before. But as always, he had to keep himself back. Even though Wonwoo and Mingyu told him about Minghao's feelings for him, he didn't want to believe it until the day came that Minghao could tell those words by himself. 

And until that day, he would be satisfied enough with the slightest touch of their hands and any hug that made their way to the two. The fact that Minghao was right at his side again already satisfied him enough to wait the longest time for any confession. 

Minghao's eyes lit up at Junhui's comment and he also squeezed their hands a little, giving him yet another one of his giggles, what drove the elder insane on the inside. 

"The two of you?" 

The two got so caught up in their little moment they forgot the entire world around them, only to see now that it was their turn. They nodded to the worker who pointed out one of the carts in the front. 

"First row, enjoy." He shortly said, in which the two boys nodded and walked to their pointed out seats. They stepped in and as soon as they sat down, the safety bars closed. Junhui looked aside and saw a look of terror in the youngers eyes. 

Since the safety bars were pretty tight, they were forced to let go of each other. The only thing Junhui could do was rub Minghao's hand with his index finger, that he clamped tightly onto the safety bar. 

"I'm right here Hao, don't be afraid." 

Minghao stuck his head a bit out and looked at Junhui, forcing a smile to his face. But the elder could see he reassured Minghao at least a little, because he seemed less scared. What only lasted for a few seconds, because they heard the familiar sound and the carts started to move upwards. 

They came all the way to the top and Junhui looked around, already letting a yell out. He needed to relieve all his feelings that got caused by Minghao. "WOOOOOOH HE'RE WE GO." He yelled again as soon as the descent came into view. 

He got too caught up in the moment to notice Minghao's words, he quickly said in between Junhui's yells. 

"Jun.. I think I love you.."