22.

"Hey.. shhh... of course I won't leave you..."

Minghao only moved a little, holding tighter onto Junhui. "A...A..are y-you su-ure..?"

"Yes, I'm sure, I'm not going anywhere."

Junhui didn't understand a single bit of Minghao's sudden sadness. What has happened to him? There must be something really big going on to make the always happy and cheerful guy cry like this in front of him.

Beside that, why was he so scared Junhui would leave him? They didn't even knew each other that long, but he seemed to be so scared to lose him already. That's when Junhui started doubting if he told anyone else about it. Would the popular and always happy guy talk about problems? If there was something going on?

"Come, let's sit down."

Junhui held his arm around the younger's shoulder, afraid that he might collapse if they didn't sit down any sooner. His whole body was trembling and he knew he could comfort him better if they were seated. Even though he was still confused about his sudden crying, he felt like he needed to be there for him. To protect him from whatever was going on.

Minghao just simply nodded and let himself being guided to the couch. Junhui sat down first and watched Minghao sit down too. He pulled his legs on the couch and lay the side of his face on Junhui's shoulder again, laying his knees on his legs.

First of all the elder felt a little awkward. They never hugged or cuddled before, so would Minghao be okay with an arm around him? Maybe he shouldn't think too much of it since he knew Minghao wasn't feeling okay and he should be the one comforting him, no matter what.

So he lay his arm around him and with his other hand he gently wiped the tears off his face, what didn't help a lot since more tears flowed out as soon as the old ones were wiped off. But Junhui just kept going, because it seemed to calm him down.

"I-I'm so so..o..orry... -I wish.. y..y..ou did-n't.. s..aw me like th..i..is.." He sobbed letting his head down a little so his hair fell over his face.

But Junhui wiped the hair away so he got a clear view on his face, wanting to see Minghao being truly himself. "It's okay, I want you to be yourself no matter what. Because I will be here for you."

"M..myself?"

"Yes! I don't care if you smile, cry or anything else, as long as you are yourself I will support you and help you with anything. It's important to be yourself."

With that being said Minghao started to calm down. His shaking got less and his body started to relax. After a little while even his breath got steady again, just like the movements of his chest. Junhui got lost in his thoughts again as he stared in front of him.

Who made him feel like this? What was the reason behind his hurt? He didn't wanted to ask him, scared he might cry all over again. Minghao would tell him whenever the time was right and as his friend he would give him the time he needed to tell him about it. Because there must be a reason behind this sudden break down.

Too caught up in his thoughts, he suddenly realized Minghao got silent. His breathing was steady and the tears stopped flowing.

"Hey, are you feeling better again?" But he got no reaction, so he looked down to see his face. "Minghao?" His eyes were closed and he looked as if he was peacefully asleep. He fell asleep in his arms...?

Junhui's heart started picking up speed as soon as he realized the younger drifted off. Well he must've been very tired after crying like that. The clock in the room showed a half past 2 am, which made Junhui realize he was also pretty tired himself.

But Minghao was sleeping so peacefully, if he pulled back his arm he would wake up and Junhui really wanted to give him the rest he needed really hard right now, since they had school tomorrow. Very softly he tried to pull back his arm, what only made Minghao snuggle his head closer onto him.

Junhui let out a sigh, realizing he had to spend the rest of the night with him. Not that he minded, because he didn't mind a single bit. But he was scared Minghao might forgot about this as soon as he woke up. But it was his own decision after all.

So he just relaxed his body, leaning his head against Minghao's. His hair felt so soft... and it smelled a little like coffee, but more fresh, even a little sweet. Exactly the smell that made Junhui feel at ease again, so the stress he had about sleeping together with Minghao flew away.

He loved the warmth that radiated off the younger his body while he lay against him. With that reassuring thought his eyes started to close as well.

It didn't took long before he started drifting off to sleep. All he could think about was Minghao and the way they were seated on the couch, against each other. He couldn't believe that it was actually happening. The guy he was crushing on, the one who was way too far out of his limit, lay in his arms, resting his head against his shoulder.

Even though he know he shouldn't wind his hopes up because Minghao was sad after all, he automatically did. Maybe it was just something that only happened once, but everything seemed okay for him at that moment.

He knew he needed to be there for Minghao, so he stayed.

Everything turned black and he drifted off to sleep, whispering the last things that crossed his mind just before he fell asleep.

"I stay for you Hao..."

A/N

Okay so I just wanted to share a little story for those who are interested!!

Sooooo, two days ago (16-01-2020) I met DAY6 in Amsterdam at their concert! I bought VIP tickets for their show and god I had the best day and night ever! First, I lined up since 10/11 am on my own, but soon I made a few friends. It didn't took long or I made a whole group of 7 people! They were so nice and I had so much fun! Like o my god I miss them so much already!

The concert also was so amazing! They are so incredibly talented, like how can they be such perfect human beings? The hi touch I attended was also amazing! Even though I only had like 5 seconds with each member, they were so sweet and interested in what I had to say! I can't believe it all happened and I really wish I could go back in time to experience it all over again! 

Also I changed the cover of my story, what do you think? I actually like it better than the previous one!

Anyways, have a nice day❤️

-Dana