part 14

Me and Stephen walked around the tower. "What is going on?" "I am afraid we are going to lose you thanks to your family or you end up doing something stupid." "I know, you want to me reassure you but the only think you can lose me by is myself. I am an abomination to the world. I am the threat. Seriously, I don't even know why Fury would want me to work for him." 

I was leaning again the rail on the balcony outside when Stephen walked over, "hey. Look at me." I looked at him, I had tear running down my face. He cupped my face, "you are here because you deserve to be. You won't lose yourself because I won't let you. Fury, saw what you are able to do. Anyway, how did you actually damage your hand?" He wiped my eyes, "I will show you but you can't tell anyone. I show you everything and this can't be spoken of again." "I understand." I put my fingers on his head and replayed everything that happened." Once it finished he looked at me, "Oh darling." I hugged him. 

"You know we won't think of you different. Come let's go and watch a film." I nodded and he kissed my cheek. We walked back in the living room. They all saw us, "hey Emmy. What happened?" "Let's say she can't handle re-living the moments." Stephen sat me down on the sofa. Bruce came and sat with me. I was holding on to him. We watched a film then Clint came up to me and took me out the room. Me and Clint were in the corridor facing time my siblings. Beks got excited as she wanted to see my other siblings but Elijah and Finn had the disapproval face. I hung up and used my magic to turn my clothes to training gear. Clint followed me as I was setting up. He started to sing. 

I walked into the living room when I received a call. "Fury?" "Emily, good. Sorry to disturb you but you have a mission and it can't wait." "I've only just got back and you want me to work." "Emily, it wasn't a choice. It is an order." "Yes Sir." I was putting my gun on my hip when Vision walked in. "Emily." "Not now Vis." I got my badge and put it round my neck when Vision cupped my face, "I know he can be a pain but the sooner you are done the sooner you are back with us." I nodded with a tear down my face. He wiped it and went down to the others. I said bye and teleported to Fury. 

"I am here." "Good, Look this is what we need you to do." I nodded and I gave him my badge. "look after it." "Of course," I got on the jet and I was off. I reached my location and started to interact with nick. I was talking when I heard Hydra. "Nick." "Emily get out." "I can't," I started to scream. "I have been compromised." They lost connection, he slammed the desk and looked up. "Agent Couldson." "Yes Sir." "Inform the Avengers they need to get to HQ NOW!" "Yes Sir." Avengers came rushing into the brief room. "What happened?" He played the last transmission. The boys were about to rip Nick head off when Stephen walked in. "You make her go and do a mission in the state she was in. Look." 

He showed them and they all looked shocked. "She couldn't tell you as it could've broken her. She wasn't ready to come back." Cap and Bucky looked up, "she has to take holiday when she get back. She has gone through too much." Nick sighed, "I will inform her brothers and sister." "Might be a problem." They all looked at Clint. "She told them about her 14 soulmates when Finn and Elijah was the only ones who didn't approve." 

They looked at each other. "What do we do now?" "Rescue her."