Part 9

I was in my office doing the reports and went to see Fury. "Agent Mikaelson. Good to see you." "You saw me yesterday Fury and here is your reports." "Good, I will let you get back to you office as there is other things that Agent Hill and Coulsdon might need." "Thank you." I went back to my office and finished the whole day. I turned everything off and put the gun on my hip then teleported back to outside the tower. I walked in, "hello Jarvis." "Hello Emily, would like me to inform the others you are here." "No, that will be fine. Where is everyone?" "In the living room." "Thank you." I went to the living room and walked in. 

"remind me never to get you mad. You might have the same skills as Nat." "I am only skillful as I have been around for a while like Tony if you are about to scare me then you are wrong." I turned around and looked at him. "How?" "Skillful." Nat laughed so did the rest. I walked over to the sofa area and took my gun and Badge off. Then placed them on the table . "How was work?" "Let's not talk about it." I took my shoes off and sat on the sofa with my feet up. I leaned over and put my phone on the table as well. We were playing games and watching TV when my phone rang. "Hello." I got up and walked over to the window. "What the hell do you mean the Pack has to fight with them lot. No, you started so start talking." I listen and looked at everyone. I was getting mad. 

"Kol, I swear to god if you not careful I will find you and kill you myself." Nik must of heard me and took the phone off him. "Fine, I will see you tomorrow." I hung up and I was angry. My wolf was taking over that is when Bruce walked over putting a earbud in my ear. We listen to opera while I matched my breathing with his. Everyone was shocked. "Wait so Nat can calm Bruce down but Bruce can came Emily down." Bruce looked at them. "I am the only one and maybe Nat as well. We will have to test it." He held me close and wiped my tears. "Your brothers are stupid." I laughed and Bruce turned the music off. He helped me up when Wanda and Nat came   so we could start to cook dinner. "Has we made a system plan when she angry." Bruce looked at them, "me and her put on together. Here." 

Bruce showed them. "Why so many?" Cap looked at them, "remember she is a Tribrid. So it will be one for witch." Bucky answered, "one for Vampire." Clint looked at them, "one for wolf like we just witness." "So, Bruce can control her wolf but what about the witch or vamp side." "Nothing yet." We all ate and relax. I went to sleep and shared a bed with Nat, Clint. The next morning, I woke up and good changed in Nat's bathroom. 

I walked out when Nat and Clint just woke up

I walked out when Nat and Clint just woke up. "Morning Sleepyheads." ""Morning to you as well. You going now?" "No, I am eating breakfast now if you want to join." They got dress and came back. They both kissed my cheek. We walked into the kitchen I put some music on while I started to cook breakfast for us all.

I walked out and they all looked at me. "You have a great voices." "Well, I don't sing offend." "Why?" "My siblings are always arguing so I don't bother." I ate breakfast and kissed them all bye. I teleported inside the Mikaelson manor. "NIK, FINN, ELIJAH, KOL and BEKAH. GET DOWN HERE NOW!" They came down, "we wasn't expecting you so early." "Start talking." I slapped Kol and Finn around the head. "Seriously, next time I will make it worst." "Nice to have you back Emmy." "Nice to be back Nik." I hugged him and Elijah as well as Bekah. "Now, tell me about it fight." "We don't know. They won't talk to us." "Why?" "They will only talk to you." 

I rung Sam, "Hey." "Hey, how you been?" "Good. I will be round yours in five minutes about this fight." "Actually, bring your siblings and meet us in the woods. We are going to meet the Cullen's now." "Ok, see you in 2 minutes." I hung up and transformed them into training gear. "We need to go. This affects everyone including us." Finn looked at me then at the rest, "she is right you know." We meet up with the wolves. I hugged them all and let them shift. We were walking. "Even though you lot are in your wolf form. I can still hear and see what you are thinking." We reached the meeting point with the wolves and they went to over first then we came over. 

"Carlisle

"Carlisle." "Emily, good to see you again." "Same here, I heard." "I thought you are working with..." "Yes but Fury owes me some personal holiday." "I see. Can you translate for the wolf. I know Edward can but they trust you more." "Sure and whatever happens we will stand with you." He nodded and we went to the centre. He started to explain then I saw something. I crouched to the floor. "Emily?" Nik walked over and looked at me. "What happening?" "I can't tell you but I have a similar experience with newborns. Put it this way, I am going up that mountain with Edward and Bella." "Ok, can you stand?" "Yeah." I got up and looked at Carlisle. "Sorry." "No, it is fine. Cullen's meet Emily Mikaelson the youngest and the third maker of the treaty." They all looked at me, "but I thought the oldest had to." "These lot don't know what they are doing half the time. Sorry Elijah." "It alright sister." 

Alice, Jasper and Emmett came. We talked then Edward even Bella as well as Esme. Finally Rosalie came over. Rose shook me hand, "we are going to get on. I can tell." "Trust me Rose, what they did was stupid." She laughed and went back. I took over. "As you know, we are the oldest family in this place but me and Nik have others sides. Nik is a hybrid, original vamp and wolf not shifter." Edward looked at me, "what are you then?" "Impatience much Edward and you interrupted me." The wolves chuckled, "I would if I was you. I can hear you and we need to talk." They all shut up. 

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. I am a Tribrid." "A Tribrid?" "Yes, Original vamp as well as wolf like Nik but I have witch powers as well that makes me the deadliest." "I like her already." I smirked so did Nik. "Oh no, not the smirk." "Jasper want to try." "Sure, Emily." He started to make his way down. "Oh and number 1 don't let them get your arms around you. You will be gone within seconds." "Ready?" "Ready!" Me and Jasper started then I pinned him down until he gave up. "Carlisle and Edward." I watched them and walked past, "oh and another thing never turn your back on your enemies." 

We carried on then the Mikaelson started. Nik looked at me, "come." "Nik, do you think this is wise?" "What you afraid little sis?" "Never Nik, just don't cry if I beat you." "Shut up and start." I smirked and we did fight. I disappeared and landed on his back. "Never underestimate me." I jumped down and went to talked to Carlisle and Esme. Then I looked at the time, "right. I will be back tomorrow more but I have a special event with some people tonight and I can't miss it." "I bet you do." "Shut it Nik." "NO, why can't you just stay for a while." Everyone was watching us, "I thought out of everyone you would understand but I guess I was wrong." I used my powers and  pushed him back away from me so he was out my face. "Sam. Carlisle. I will see you tomorrow for the treaty updated." "Looking forward to it." 

I teleported out and landed in the living room. "You came back." I looked at Stephen. "What happened?" I let him in my memory then Vision and Wanda saw as well. Wanda came over, "come let's go and get you ready." I leaned on Wanda while we walked to my room.