Part 17

I entered and everyone looked at me except Jake who was doing perimeter check. "I am fine. Honestly, I am good." I was minding my own business when I saw something. I froze and hitched my breathe. I watched everything then it went to the part with my soulmates. Rose came over to me and sat me down. "EM, look at me. Breath in and out." I was copying Rose. Rose and I maintain eye contacted until I was slowing down my breathing. 

Bella looked at them, "what just happened?" "Emily, just went to shock and..." They heard a phone ring. I took my phone out of my back pocket and answered. I stood up, "hello." "Hey sweetie, you ok? We just felt you going into shock." "Yeah, I am good. Did Fury tell you about..." "Yes, he did. We know that we shouldn't worry but we do." "I know. Look I think it will only be a month but I will keep you up to date Nat." "Ok, Bruce wants to talk to you." "Sure," I looked out of the window and I had my hand on my gun. "Hey Angel," "Hey Bruce." We talked, "I will be home to help you with the issue." "Are you sure your able to fix it." "Even if we have to go and do it together away from everyone." "Ok, I will speak to you soon." "Same here." 

I hung up my phone and twisted pointed it Jake. "Seriously Jake, I could have killed you." Carlisle looked at me, "flashback of you being tortured isn't it. That how they kidnap you." I was trembling and collapsed to the floor. Esme came over, "does your siblings know." "No, they made me pick before I could even tell them." Esme was rocking me. Everyone was watching me. I put my weapon back. "Let's get you something, you need some blood." "I can't. How can I go and hunt? I will be breaking the treaty and it isn't fair on you lot." "Well, let's get you some food." Me and Esme walked off. 

"What does she mean?" "You know we hunt animals." They all nodded, "well Emily's family can't. Every so offend they have to hunt for human blood to keep their strength up. Her, me and Sam said her and her family can't hunt in this town at all only far away." "With everything going on, it will add onto it." Carlisle nodded and I came back in with Esme. "Better?" "A little." I sat down and looked at Bells. "Sorry." "No, it is fine." I put my head in my hands. "Em, look at me." I saw Jasper in front of me, "not matter what going on through that mind of yours and what you are thinking. We are here to help. Ok?" "Ok, I am going to take the barrier so Edward can read my mind, Alice can see my future and you can feel my emotions will that help." "It certainly will darlin' It will help a lot." 

I nodded and Jas hugged me. I came out of the embrace when Esme looked at me and I sat with her on the other sofa. "You know it is ok to cry?" I just broke down on Esme. Carlisle came over and took me out of Esme arms. He treated me like I was his daughter. I fell asleep in Carlisle arms. Edward looked at everyone, "she says she safe. She knows that you, Sam and her soulmates are the only one that make her feeling safe properly. We can make her safe but she has her guard up still." They all nodded then Carlisle spoke up, "she broke down on me, Sam and Emily when renewing the treaty. That is how She knows she is safe because we just listen. No ever listens to her and what she to let out. I will put her in our room for now." Carlisle laid me on his bed where he left the door open just in case. 

He came back down. "Now, what?" "We wait until she is ready. She will be in the fights as she won't let it cloud her judgement. She never not had a clear head." It was halfway through the night when Jasper felt my pain. Edward saw what was happening then screamed, "CARLISLE." Him and Jasper ran to where I was. They saw me thrashing about. They came by my side and gently shakes me until I jolted up. "Hey.. Hey Hey. You are ok, me and Jasper got you." I nodded, "Come and sit with us." We all went downstairs and they all hugged me. Edward came over and whispered in my ear then looked at me, "just remember what I said." "Thank you." I sat next to Bella who put her head in my lap. 

---------Time skip-------- 

A couple of days have passed, I have no more nightmares or anything moments. I phone Nat to keep checking Bruce because his Soulmate mark keep burning up and being irritable. Me, Carlisle and Esme caught up on everything that has been happening. Me, Edward, Jasper, Emmett, Rose and Alice all came close more like siblings. They were doing a better job then my own siblings. We had fun and did things in the house. Me and Emmett took it in turn walking around checking the outside. I occasionally helped Leah with her patrol sections and we got closer than ever. I was walking to come and see Alice even Edward when I stood. They both appeared in front of me. I watched it and put my shield up as I knew what would happen. 

I came out and they both looked at me, "you ok? What did you see?" "It was fast. One moment it was pitch black and something happens then it zoomed to another major day which looked enjoyable after everything." "OK, just keep us updated." I couldn't tell them what really happen because it is supposed to happen.