part 1

I woke up the next morning on a cloudy day in Folks. I got dressed in my school outfit then went downstairs to face the family. I walked into the kitchen and they all look at me. "Morning Little sister." "Seriously, I am 18 and you are either 19, 20 or 21." "Well, of course we were born before you." I just waved Kol's comment off and looked in the fridge. I grabbed a bottle of water and a piece of fruit. I finished then put the bottle of water in my back. "Nik?" "Yes, Emmy." "Can you give me a ride to school?" "Of course, dear sister." I kissed the others on the cheek and Rebekah looked at me. "We are going shopping after school." "Bek, I love you dearly but shopping isn't my thing and anyway I have a lot to do. Come Nik, let's go."  

Nik and me went to his car. He drove me outside the school, "I'll see you later little sister." "Yes, and Please don't let Rebekah pick me up Nik." "I will try my best." "Thank you." I got out the car and walked into school when Bella came up to me. "Emily!" "Hey Bella, how are you?" "Good, was that your brother?" "One of the 4 I have and I've got a sister as well." "Nice. Come. Let's get to class." We went in school and did our classes until it got to lunch. I got a small proportion and sat in the lunch hall with my earbuds in listening to can't fight the moonlight and drawing a picture.  

Bella came and tapped me on the shoulder. "Hey." "Hey, can we sit with you there is nowhere else." "Sure." I put my drawing pad away and my phones as well but I saw a text that Nik sent me. I sighed and decided I will just walk home or see Sam. I sent Nik a text back then put it away. Bella saw how stressed I was. "Hey Emily, you ok?" "Yeah, just not relaxing enough due to my siblings." "True." I was looking out the window when the Cullen was watching me and Bella. "Bella, why are the Cullen's watching us?" "I don't know." "Excuse me." I chucked the rest of my wrapped lunch in my bag and put the tray away."

I went outside and phoned Carlisle. "Hello, to my favourite Mikaelson." I chuckled, "hey Carlisle, can you ask the others to stop staring at me." "Of course, and it sounds like it is making you feel uncomfortable." "Kind of." "Ok, I will have a word and I will talk to you soon." "Of course." I hung up and phoned Sam. "Hey Sam." "Hey little one." "Not you as well and Thanks Lia for hitting him." She laughed. "Anyway, what is up?" "You don't think I can pop around to escape the family, do you?" "You are welcome here anytime." "Thanks, I see you later." "Do you want us to pick you up?" "Send Lia as she has grocers to get today so I will give her a hand." "That why we enjoy you because you help others before yourself." "I know. See you soon." "See you soon." I hung up and went to my last class.  

Meanwhile, on the helicarrier Fury was sitting in his office when agent Hill and Coulsdon came in. "You wanted to see us sir?" "Yes, I have a friend in Folks and she been helping me out for a while." "What is the name?" He handed them a file, "Emily Mikaelson. The youngest and most intelligent plus most important sibling of her family." "Sir, it says that she has 4 brothers and a sister." "Yeah, that is correct." "So, what is our mission?" "To find her and persuade her to work for us. Also hand her this from me. You leave in an hour." They left and Agent Romanoff and Barton walked in. "Anything you need?" "No, I just sent Hill and Coulsdon to do a personal matter that all. Enjoy the evening." They left and went back to the tower.

They walked in and the other saw, "nothing?" "Nope, he had a personal matter and Agent Hill, Coulsdon have gone to do it." "I wonder what is so important and personal." "Well, we saw a classified file in their hands so who knows?" Now they were all intrigued but Peter spoke up, "any luck with the soul mark hunting." "No, nothing in the area." Steve just looked at everyone, "we will soon. Just let's try and figure out what Fury personal Matter is." They all agreed.