Part 21

"Anyway, we have to change for the party." Tony grabbed my hand and we picked up my dress then went to his room. He got changed in his walk-in wardrobe and I got change outside by the bed. I was doing my makeup when he walked in. "Hey, you look beautiful." "You don't look to bad yourself. Let's go." We went to the party area. I saw everyone of my soulmates look at me. I smiled and blushed. Bruce came over, "Tony. I am stealing this angel." "Why?" "Hush. Let's go." Me and Bruce walked over to different area to dance. We talked, "I will always back you." My phone vibrated. I opened it and looked at the message from Alice.

I sent one back. I guess, I will have to wait for the words. Bruce looked at me, "you good?" "Yeah, sorry distant family." "It is fine." I put the phone away and we carried on until we went to the bar. Meanwhile the Cullen's and Mikaelsons were in the same room. "Does Emily know?" "She is on a mission so we have to hide it." Alice and Jasper looked at each other. Alice messaged me and looked back at Jasper. They knew she was the only person Around will be waiting foot on the field. Months went by and I finished up the mission. Getting less injuries then Alice messaged me. I put my suit on with a coat. "Jarvis tell the others I will be away visiting family for the week. Tell Fury I booked this 3 days off." "Yes Emily."

I teleported to the woods and listened to the whole conversation. I looked forward into the future but further than Alice. I saw Alice send the signal. Back on the battlefield, everyone was waiting for everyone. "She is still a threat." Aro held his hand up, "Emily." I walked across the field. "Hello gentlemen." "My dear dear Emily. We are glad to see you." "Wish I could say the same but I will and prove to you that this child can live among us." "How dear?" "Let me show you. Unless you say other wide." "No. Go ahead." I placed my fingers on his head and projected the future I saw. "Now, you can choose." I walked near Alice and Jasper. "No need to fight. We should be going." He looked at me, "I will be back and we will talk." I gulped and he walked off. I hugged them both, "hey." "Hi." We walked over to the rest. "You knew." "I am similar to Alice you forget."

They all smiled and I looked at me siblings. "Hi." They all came over and engulf me. Finn held me as tears slipped. "I am sorry for everything sis. I am the worst brother you have experience. Can you forgive me?" "Of course, Finn. You are the eldest of us. I look up to all of you. You are all role model to me." "We know but you are better at it then us." The pack shifted back and stepped into the open. They saw me. "Excuse me." They nodded and I ran to Sam. I jumped into his arms. "Forgive us little one." "I do. I always have." Finn walked over, "sis. Me and the family decided we are moving on. We stay in contact but you need to be yourself. So, Sam and I was talking." "Can me and Lia become your parents?" "What?" "We treat you like a daughter."

I looked at Finn, "the whole family agreed?" "We sure did." I saw the rest of my family. "I will miss you all. Sam, I would love too." I hugged everyone. The boys were happy they have another sister to look out for. Finn told me they gave my stuff too Sam already and they had to leave. "Make sure to ring." "Of course, Emmy." I watched them leave. We went back to our places. I looked at our house because we stopped by it. The Cullen's looked at me, "why is the house empty?" "They had to move on. They allowed Sam to have parents' rights for me."

Carlisle even Esme came over. "We are happy for you." "I will be over tomorrow as I have 2 more days off." My phone rung, I answered. "I will see you all in 2 days. Shut up complaining." I hung up and we all went to Sam's place. I hugged Lia then me, Leah went out the front to talk. The two days passed by like really quickly. I came down in my work clothes with my badge on and my gun strapped to my hip. I saw Lia. "Morning mum." "Morning sweetie. What time do you have to be back?" "In an hour and half." At that moment dad came in and spun me around, "morning princess." "Morning daddy." We all sat down to eat. The pack was looking at me. "What?" "Nothing, you look more happier." "Because I have freedom but with certain restriction." Sam kissed my head, "That my girl." I smiled and look at the time. "Better go before, I get my ear chewed off." "Well, I will see you soon hopefully."