part 3

Tony answered, "Hello Agent Hill. I heard you were sent to do Fury business. How did it go?" "Eventful and I think that why I need to tell you and the other avengers that Fury will be going on a business trip for 2 or 3 days so I will be sorting everything out. Have a good evening." "You as well." The call ended and Tony went to the living room. "Tony?" "What, sorry?" "Who called?" "Agent Hill, Fury is on a business trip for the next 2 to 3 days so she will be sorting everything out. Plus, she stuttered when I asked about the matter." "What was her reply?" "Eventful." "So, something is going on." "But what?"

The next morning, I woke up and changed into my exercise gear. I went down and ate some porridge. All my siblings walked in and said morning. Nik hugged me and sat next to me, "can I help you Kol?" "You exercising again." "Hey, I do it every weekend. Plus, today I am going to be going for a run." I got up and put my earbuds in and ran in the forest. I stayed at a constant pace until Someone was standing next to a bench where I usually stretch. I went over and took one a seat while stretching my ankles. "Never thought you would need me this much."

I stood up and carried on. "Well, you have been the only person I can trust to do my personal errands usually." "Yeah, sorry about that. Family business got out of hand." "I see and I guess it is all clear." "Yes. and how have you been?" "Surviving, managing and making sure Stark doesn't get himself hurt." "Trust me, he won't know what hit him one day and beside how is Dr Banner before I last saw him about..." "7 years ago. Yes, I know you are a Tribrid. Nik is Hybrid. You have extra power that Nik doesn't that is why you have abilities." "Yes, I know Fury. You keep telling me this." "How many more times do you have to finish school." "I have been doing it for a long time now." "Well, you are great and Dr Banner has been ok. He went off radar for a bit then came back after you help him with the mission." "Glad I could help. I didn't mean to get funny with the Agents, I don't usually talk to people on your behalf." "I know. I will come to yours later and we can talk." "Fine and now excuse me I have to finish this."  

I started to run at a constant pace back to the manor with my music playing. "NIK!" "Yes Emmy?" "I have some company tonight and we will be talking about business. I would like you there and tell the others no they can't listen as well. Now if you excuse me, I have some abilities to control and master." "You mastered all of them." "No, there is still a slight wind problem I need to fix." "Off you go." After an hour I came in for lunch and the family was there eating already. "Sorted?" "Of course, all of them are mastered now." I sat down and talk to Bek while Kol was annoying us.  

Finn walked in, "Kol. Leave your sister alone and Emmy what this about you having some company for business." "Change in my choice of life Finn. I can't always be the sister that helps everyone and you lot as well as carrying on with school. Someone told me that I need to choose for myself." "You don't constantly..." Elijah looked at Finn, "Actually Finn, she is right. She does a lot. You send her to school but not Kol, Bek. She has a right to choose her lifestyle and I will back her 100%. Can you not see the sleepless nights she has every time something goes wrong?"

I looked at Nik who was staring daggers. "Elijah, how do you know?" "The way you drink your coffee when it happens." "God damnit Elijah you could've pulled me to the side and spoke to me. Not blurt it out in front of the whole family." "Sister, it affects the whole family." I used my power and restrain him against the wall. "No, it doesn't brother." I had anger in my eye when Nik looked in my view line. "Emmy, you need to let Elijah go. Elijah thought he was doing the right thing and yes, he should have spoken to you first but we are family. Remember the promise we all made," I let Elijah go, "Always and Forever." He nodded, "Always and Forever."

I ran out the room and slammed my bedroom door. I slide down the back of it and sobbed. "Elijah, she could have killed you and lost control." "I know brother. I wish she speak to us." "She has spoken to us but No one paid attention not even Finn. The only person who can stop her from losing control is me because I seem to spend most time with her. Finn is always working. You and Bek are always somewhere and Kol just likes to cause trouble." "Nik, she is still young." "NO, she is a strong independent woman who need to be let free from us."