Part 15

Previously

"I am here." "Good, Look this is what we need you to do." I nodded and I gave him my badge. "look after it." "Of course," I got on the jet and I was off. I reached my location and started to interact with nick. I was talking when I heard Hydra. "Nick." "Emily get out." "I can't," I started to scream. "I have been compromised." They lost connection, he slammed the desk and looked up. "Agent Couldson." "Yes Sir." "Inform the Avengers they need to get to HQ NOW!" "Yes Sir." Avengers came rushing into the brief room. "What happened?" He played the last transmission. The boys were about to rip Nick head off when Stephen walked in. "You make her go and do a mission in the state she was in. Look."

He showed them and they all looked shocked. "She couldn't tell you as it could've broken her. She wasn't ready to come back." Cap and Bucky looked up, "she has to take holiday when she get back. She has gone through too much." Nick sighed, "I will inform her brothers and sister." "Might be a problem." They all looked at Clint. "She told them about her 14 soulmates when Finn and Elijah was the only ones who didn't approve."

They looked at each other. "What do we do now?" "Rescue her."  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They all looked at Nick, "we need to tell her family." "We can do it after. I am not getting Bekah or Nik even Kol to drag them here. Stephen looked at them and them went into his mind. Meanwhile, I was in a cage in a cold area with low security. I was thinking about my soulmates when I heard Stephen voice.  "Stephen?" "Emily, can you let me in to see the past couple of hours." "Yes but I pre-warn you some can be upsetting." "Ok." I let him in while he showed everyone else and watched it himself. They are all shocked at the amount of beating and everything because I was fighting back. Bruce started to panic, "we need to go now otherwise next time she is going to lose it." They nodded and rushed to the jet. 

They all flew to my location. Bruce stay on the jet with Stephen and Peter. The others were coming to find me. They found me but I lost completed control. My witch and wolf side was working together. Bruce could feel all the anger and tension then he got irritable. "Guys, we got a problem?" "Bruce is hulking out!" "Well, Emily is magic-wolfing out." "What are we going to do?" Suddenly, Hulk came running towards me but stopped. I looked at hulk then walked off. Nat quickly helped Bruce so they both could come to help me. I was losing my temper and huffing around when Wanda blocked my thought, Nat wrapped her arms around me. I was on my knees when Bruce came and crouched in front of me. He rested his hand on my cheek then my eyes went normal colour. "I am sorry." I collapsed and cried. 

They all helped me back to the others. We were on the jet when Bruce put opera on so we both could listen. "No one has told my brothers have they?" They all nodded, "good because it is staying that way. I will tell Fury the same." "Don't need to I hear you on the com." "When will you learn to stop listening in what I say?" "When you aren't here or anything happens." I rolled my eyes. I got up and sat in between Thor and Loki. I feel asleep and they softly chuckled so it didn't wake me up. After 45 minutes, the jet stopped and I woke up. "Hey sweetie." "Hey." "We need to get you to med bay." "Can I have help, I feel dizzy." Pietro and Sam helped me to med bay. I was checked over by Bruce. "You are all good but take things easy for now." I sat on the edge of my bed when Nick walked in. "How you feeling?" "Nothing bad but drained." "Why did you tell me about the thing." "Stephen showed you didn't he?" Bruce looked at me, "He showed all of us. Angel you don't have to hid it." "I know but I didn't want you to think I am not capable." "Well, we don't and that is why you are on holiday until the end of this month. You have to spend a week or 2 at you siblings as well." I sighed, "yes sir." He nodded and walked out. "Can we go to the living room?" "Sure." 

We went to the living room and everyone was waiting. Bruce walked in then me. I was hugged one by one. We spent the rest of the day relaxing.