Part 20

The next morning, me and Nat were making breakfast. Wanda was setting the table when everyone walked in. "Wow, I am surprised the girls are up before us." We looked at each other and whispered to each other. I place the food at the table and went to get the coffee. "Tony, touch the food and I won't think twice before coming to that party." "You coming?" "I mean I will think about it." We all sat down and ate. "Nat, can we go?" "Sure, let's go." We briskly walked out the room and went to the training room as she was helping me get back to full strength before Fury came over. We were talking when Bucky came over and sat with us. "What are you doing?" 

Me and Nat exchange looks, "we will tell you if you don't tell anyone." "I promise." "Nat helping me train." He looked at Nat, "Fury coming because he wants to get her back to work. He need her." "I see. Well, I won't tell but I get to train with you." "Why wouldn't I let you. My two favourites and don't tell anyone." "We won't." They kissed a cheek each and we got to train. We walked back up when Fury arrived. "Emily." "Yes Nick." "Come, we need to see Dr Banner." "Yes sir." We went to Bruce and he ran some test. "She is all clear." "Let's see your training aspect. JARVIS inform Romanoff to meet us in the gym." "Yes sir." 

We went to the gym and he watched me, Nat train. After a while, we stopped and he looked at me. "I need you at Helicarrier tomorrow. It is important."  "Yes sir." "Oh and Finn says to answer his calls but I told him if he was the cause I wouldn't relay the message because I know you and your temper." "Thanks Nick." Nick hugged me and left. Me and Nat went upstairs. I saw Bucky and jumped into his embrace. "I take it went well." "Of course, I had you and Nat. I start tomorrow." "So, you partying tonight." "Why not?" We talked when Tony walked over and held his hand out. "Come, I have a surprise." "Ok." We walked to his lab and I sat at the table watching him open something. 

"I am coming to the party." "Good because I created this for you." I saw the dress, "Tony that is..." "Before anything, it can turn into fight gear and it has your weapons attached so they only appear when you are in fight mode. Want to try it." "Sure." I put it on behind a screen and walked out. His jaw dropped. I laughed, "thanks. It fits perfect. Active fight mode." It turnt the suit to fight mode. "Nice. Flexible, able to do a lot. Deactivate fight mode." I changed back, behind the screen in my training gear. I walked over to him, "Thank you." I hugged him and shared a passionate kiss. I leaned against his forehead. "Everyone cares about you." "I know. I just don't want to let you lot down." He wiped the tear from my face then we both went to the kitchen. 

He gave me a hot chocolate and we talked at the table. He was holding my hand and looked at me, "Why do you think you will let us down?" "Because of what I am. I am a person who should never received all this as I am a monster. That all I will ever be. Everyone I have encountered are to scared because I am more powerful then some people. I could destroy everything right here, right now if I wanted to but I not because I have you all." "Em sweetie, you not letting anyone down. Look behind you." I saw the rest of them, "if you let us down. Would we still go and fight for you no matter what. You are in here to everyone." He laid a hand on my heart and move a strand of hair. "We love you." As soon as I got up they all cuddled me.

Hey guys, 

what do you think should happen next. Feel free to leave any comments below you like to read. Thanks to you all who made this story reach 1K I appreciate it. When I saw it, I was speechless. Thank you and let me know. 

EJ xx <3 <3 <3 <3