part 8

He pulled me in for a hug and then I showed his mark. He kissed the back of my hand and handed me an earbud. I listen to the opera and after it finished, I looked at him. "That was actually really calm." "Good, we can try it when you lose control." "Thank you." We sat there and planned a plan if I was to get angry. We finished up so we doubled check then put it somewhere they can access it. We went back to the living room. We were playing 21 question when Peter and Stephen walked in. I was talking to Sam and Thor. "Emily." "Yes Tony?" "This is Peter and Stephen." "Hi." "Hi, can we talk?" "sure." We went off and I told them as well as showed them everything. We walked back in and I sat with Pietro and Wanda. "You look tired Sweetie." "Only problem with having a big family Clint." "Don't sleep much." "Yeah, how do you know Bruce?" "I will tell you later." I smiled. "So, in your family who is the eldest?" "Finn is 21, Elijah is 21 but the 2nd eldest, Niklaus is 20 so is Rebekah. Kol is 19 then there is me at 18." "That must suck being the youngest." "Not really. They all listen to me and they don't like it when I get angry. Kol is trouble so I deal with him." "Sounds eventful." "It truly is." I rested my head on Pietro's shoulder.

"Take a nap and we will wake you when dinner is done." I did and Bruce later came, gently shaking me. "Em, Angel." "Yes Bruce." "Dinner." "Ok." I was in between him and Stephen for dinner. We were eating until my phone buzz. They all watched but I silenced it. "Can't deal with them yet." I carried on eating, "fair enough." We finished up so I helped Nat and Wanda wash up. "I'm going training if need." "OK Emily." I went to the training room put my earbuds in and went on the running machines. I finished up and looked at the time when I heard someone call my name. "Hey peter." "Hey Emily." "What you doing here?" "Well, everyone wants to watch a movie and we wasn't sure if you wanted to as well." "No, its fine. I think I will shower then sleep." "OK, night." "Night."

I went to have a shower. I let the cold and warm water run down my back then finished washing my hair. I went to get some Pyjamas on then slept and I was calm. I was suddenly experiencing a dream and it was getting bad. Meanwhile, Jarvis spoke. "Emily, looks like she having a nightmare." "Jarvis pause the movie and show us." It appeared then Bruce can running to my room. He came in and gently woke me up, "Em. Angel it is only me." I shot up and saw Bruce, "thank god." I cried into Bruce and he calmed me down. "Let's go and sit with the other." I nodded and we went down. They all looked up from the movie once me and Bruce entered. They all came over and hugged me one at a time. Steve and Bucky made me sit with them for the rest of that night.

I curled up in between Bucky and Steve and fell asleep. Bucky and Steve smiled at each other then they carried on watching the film. Everyone went to be. Me, Bucky and Steve slept in the same bed. The next morning I woke up and saw them both. "Guys, come on I need to change. I have work." "Why do you have to work?" "Ask Nick." I climbed out and used my magic to change into my work gear. I went to my room and brush my teeth. Then finally did my hair. I went down and everyone was awake. "Morning Sleeping Beauty." "Hi." I sat down and Clint brought me a coffee. "Thanks." "No problem, want some breakfast?" "Sure do me a piece of toast as I need to get to work soon." "Why do you have to work?" "That is what Cap and Buck said. Also, Peter has school." "That is true and she replied..." "to ask Fury." Everyone sighed. I finished up and put everything in the sink. 

I went around and kissed all their cheeks. "See you all later." I teleported to my office. 

Hi peeps, 

sorry I haven't be updating it like I did before. I just been really busy with exam and more but hoping to update more soon so feel free to add any request in as well. 

thanks 

Ej xxx