Part 27

We all sat down and they started to explain. I could Hulk coming through. "Guys get back." They did as I said and I stood in front of hulk/Bruce. "Hulk baby." "Emily?" "It is me. Please don't I need you." "I am sorry but they hurt you so they hurt us." I reached up and rested my hand on his face, "Come. I need you calm. Can I have Bruce back." "In a minute. I want to see my mates as last encounter was short." I laughed and Bruce came back. I magic some clothes so he didn't worry. Bruce hugged me, "The big guy like you. Look like I found a new taming buddy." "I guess we did." We all sat on sofa. "Emily, did you ever regret us as being your soulmates." "Nope and Beks will back me." "She regrets that you had to live with her downfall for the rest of time. She didn't want any of you loving someone like her as she didn't deserve it but I managed to put her in her place something. However, it was mostly..." I got up and went to my gym.

I was wrapping my hands when Steve came so did Bucky and wrapped an arm around me. "Baby, you could hurt yourself." "Better than anger consuming me." I went into to my cell that is Tribrid proof, locked it. I starters doing my punching bag. Everyone came and looked. "What is this?" "Her tribrid protection cell. She would lock herself in here until she was in control. She didn't want to harm her family but 3 idiots no make that 4 have proved to her that she wasn't supposed to be in the family. I tried to talk her out of it on the way home but something tells me she going to do something stupid which she could not survive." "Beks, opened the cell." Beks did and Bruce changed in to Hulk.

They closed it quickly and it end up Hulk and Emily's tribrid fight. "Emily you don't want to do this?" "Why hulk? I am a killer. Mass of destruction, they all know that even tony made it clear." He managed to knock me out and changed back. He took some gear from Bucky and slipped it on. Steve and Bucky came in with cuffs that stopped my magic for now. They were looking at me. "What can we do?" "There is nothing you can do. I need all my soulmates back but it won't be fixed for a while." "Emily, we want to..." "Guys, there nothing that you can do. I can't be an avenger anymore I am causing too much problems." I went to the meadow. Everyone appeared so did my other soulmates. "Emily." "Please I beg you all." "Emily?" I managed to break the cuffs and my Tribrid broke through. "Oh no, her tribrid." "That not worst of all. She quit her job." "WHAT!" "She doesn't want to do it anymore." 

Suddenly, my brothers came. Nik looked at me, "Emily. This isn't you." "I know, it the tribrid. It either this or get myself killed so you all cane be safe." "Emmy, noooooooo." I used my magic to kill me. Everyone was trying to stop me. I was too much magic at once therefore I blacked out...