Part 26

Hi peeps, sorry for not updating a while. My school work is a lot since with coronavirus. I will try and update more since half term is coming up for me and I am sure you lot are enjoying the story. I just want to say thank you for 1.76K of views I have received and thanks to those who have voted for chapter. Not sure what you guys want to read next so please comment any ideas and I don't mind what they might be. I will take it all into account. Have fun reading and stay safe 

EJ xx 

Beks looked at me, "Come Emmy. Trust me." I hesitated but I went to Beks. She got in bed with me, "I will always be here little sis. Try and Sleep. I will be here until Clint and Bruce are back. Is it ok for them to see you?" I nodded and my eyes started to get tried. Steve and Nat walked out; went back to bed. Beks kept her promised, it was 7 in the morning when Bruce and Clint came. They knocked quietly and Beks opened it. "Good. Keep here company for a while." She left and they both slept next to me. I woke up at 9. Clint and Bruce must have heard me stir. I woke up and looked at them, "when did you get back?" "7 this morning." I nodded. I curled up in Bruce's arm. "I missed you." "I know Angel. I am sorry." "Not your fault. The only person or people who owes me an apology is the others. Tony owes the biggest one out the lot. Did Clint tell you?" "No, why?" "We should go and get breakfast but first."

I rolled to Clint, "thank you and love you very much." "Love you too sweetie." "You didn't have a good night, did you?" "Not really. I am happy your both here now." We all walked out and they looked at me. "I am fine. I am in control." "Emmy, what side hasn't show yet." "Vampire." "That only appear if there is a lot of blood and you will have to feed for an hour or two." "Thanks sis." "Hey, I promised to stick by your side." "Who made breakfast?" "Everyone pitched in. Beks do you need to?" "No, I went as soon as the boys went over to you. But you need to." "I will go after this but I will need you to come." "Good point don't want you get recognised." I ate my food and went back to my room. I put my training gear on and came back. I put a hat on and a hoodie. "Let's go. Oh, Steve you might want to fill Bruce in."

Bruce came over to me, "What is you don't get back in time before I hulk out." "Underestimate me much." Before they even said one, I was gone. "She wasn't lying." They explained and I was back in 10 minutes. "Seriously Beks. We had to bump into him. Of all people." "I didn't know our brother was going to be there." I sat down on my sofa and stared at the ceiling. "You are so like Nik." "Yes, I know Niklaus does that. I am just better at it." They walked in and they looked at us. "We haven't started to explain yet." "Well, we were cut short because of my idiot before Kol."