36- The guy

Incase your ever confused ^^^^^^ American-British school years.

Omg 2nd-2last chapter! (I had to half it)

HIT 3K! Omg thanks guys😬
So what do think the shocking ending will be?

Thank you so much for reading this guys!!

Sorry for the almost week long wait, I'm literally in the middle of exams.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*2 month later*

"Mums doing it again." I sighed as I spoke to my brother on the phone.
"I'm sorry, try to get out the house?" He suggested.
"She won't let me out." I sobbed.
"Oh....Do you want me to get dad to talk to her?" He suggested.
"No no it's fine that will just make it worse." I sighed.

It's true it would make it worse. At first I thought that she was in 'one of her moods' she often gets cranky after 6 o'clock. But it wasn't just 'one of her moods'. She was getting bad, worse even. She would hit me more, and shout at me more, call me an embarrassment and blame me for everything that went wrong. She would make me go to bed crying, and then come in during the middle of the night.

You know what they say, you’re not sorry if you keep doing it.

"Arg...Are you sure?" Chris said, I could tell her was stressing.
"Yeh...Yeh I’m sure.....So how are you and dad anyway?" I said changing the subject.

Does anyone else walk around and do weird stuff whilst there on the phone? Right now I am rolling on my bed; I would often just walk in circles, get up and sit down while I’m on the phone. Sometimes I would even forget that the person can't see what I’m talking about. That’s why I prefer video calls......
--------

Lola had been saying a bit of bushtit like "Ashleigh loves you!" "Ashleigh likes you!" Well the like part isn't a lie, I did like him. But I didn't love him; I just had an iny-biddy little crush on him, that’s it.

Yeh keep telling yourself that....

Shut up mind!

Omg I’m talking to myself...?

"What are you thinking?" Bella asked as we walked up the stairs of our theatre school.
"Nothing." I smiled; I tried to think of it as nothing.

It was really bothering me, how could I still like him. I started liking him in April, LAST YEAR. It's May now. I have liked him for 13 months! That’s over a year. I wouldn't have remembered when I starting liking him, if I didn't have a diary at the time. Maybe this crush would have been less traumatising if I didn't know the duration.

"You sure?" Bella asked.
"Yeh I’m sure."

My phone went off; I had a poke from Antonia, poking her back I read the poke suggestions: Edward, Bella and Anna.

Anna.

She didn't yet know if she was coming back this year, or in the beginning of year 11. I hoped that she would come back eventually, I would meet up with her regardless of what school she went, but it still wasn't the same....