7- Stage One: Denail

This can't be happening!

This cannot be happening.

How is this happening?

What is wrong with me?

"Oh my god" I gasped clutching my chest sliding down the wall and lying onto the floor. I curled up and looked at the sky.

I cannot believe it.

I think I am falling for my him.

I think I like Ryan.

--------------------------------

The morning after

When it comes to liking someone you hated or cannot like, there a several stages.

Stage one would be Denial.

This stage is the hardest.

This is the stage where you have to admit that you are falling for the person.

This is the stage where you have to admit it to yourself.

You will have to be able to be certain when you say it.

'I like Ryan Gerson.' I shouted in my head.

Before putting down my can of Coke-a-cola. "No I actually don't actually like anyone at the moment" I lied. She studied me closely.

"You’re lying." Princess said standing up and walking up to me. I was at Princesses; we had decided to meet up. I tensed slightly "No I’m not." I rushed out quickly. She looked me dead in the eyes; she had my cornered in her room.

"Then why did you answer like that-"

"-Like what?" I said almost cutting her off. She crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes. "I'm going to find out." She threatened.

"There is nothing to find out." I answered again avoiding eye contact. I couldn't tell her that I am falling for Ryan. I couldn't tell anyone. I just got out of denial this morning.

"Oh.My.God. You do like someone, you always like someone." She said. I quickly thought of a way to turn it around. "Who do you like?" I asked her slightly elbowing her ribs. She looked on the floor and started moving her rug with her feet.

"Errm...I.Errr. No-one." She stuttered. She was a bad lier, I could almost always tell when she was lying. Anna normally doesn't realise when I am lying, thats a quality I am going to need, until these 'feelings' whatever they are go away.

"Princess?" I asked as she held her breath. I knew it wouldn't last long. When she likes someone she doesn't shut up about it. It's cute and annoying at the same time.