4- Calm down bro.....

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" Chris shouted.

We turned around and there stood, Chris, Jason and Ryan.

Oh.Shit!

I leaned on the draw shutting it. "Chris...I can explain, listen to me." I started as Chris stepped forward. He has issues with his anger, he tends to get really angry easily. Princess and Anna stayed silent, knowing how my brother can be. "Chris.... It's not what it looks like." I tried to reassure him.

"Oh really?" He said sarcastically. "Cause it looks like you and your little bitches, are going through my stuff." He gritted through his teeth. Princess looked scared, where as Anna was trying not to laugh, she finds it funny when Chris gets mad. Which is well....? All the time really. Ryan then spoke up. "Anna! Stop laughing." He warned. I could see Princess smile slightly as soon as Ryan spoke.. Weirdo....?

"I'm sorry." I apologised to Chris.
"Why did you do it?!? WHY!???!" He demanded.
"I-I"
"You?"
"I"
"You WHAT!... Dam Ashleigh just say fucking say it." He snapped.

"I thought, you guys were doing drugs!" I quietly shouted. Keeping in mind that our parents were in. They wouldn't even listen to us. Heck after just over hearing that sentence alone... They would already be on the British Airline website by now.

"WHAT!" They all shrieked, at the same time. I let out a deep breath....

"Guys I’m sorry."

"You thought...... How?" Chris said stepping towards me. I gulped, Jason also came forward crossing his arms. "Why the fuck would you think that." He gritted in between his teeth. I shook my head, knowing that he would get really pissed off. "I'm sorry I whispered."

"Yeh well sorry doesn't cut it!" Chris snapped. Anna couldn't hold it in any longer. I'm more used to handling his anger, Anna isn't she finds it funny. The way he talks, acts and everything. I guess it's pretty funny now that I think of it, but now isn't laughing time. Chris's head snapped to Anna "Get out." He quietly said to Anna. She stood in her place still giggling. "Both of you get the fuck out of my room! And get out of the house.... NOW!" Chris spoke with such hatred to them.

That was completely out of character for him. Princess winced, where as Anna flinched. I knew how Chris got when he was angry and trust me on this one, my friends would not want to be there for the full experience. They haven't even tried the full starter, and in a minute it will about to skip to the main meal.

"Guys, maybe you should leave." I started. They didn't even wait for me to continue. They both nodded and scurried of down the corridor. Ryan stepped out of the room to follow them. About 20 seconds later I saw Princess and Anna wave goodbye to me, they also mouthed good luck. I walked passed a very angry Chris and followed them downstairs.

Ryan walking behind me....

Ryan.

I said "Good bye!" To the two and they wished me good luck. I gave them to a goodbye hug incase I didn't make it. No, Chris wouldn't kill me, he just might somehow get me sent away....
. Somewhere, somewhere far.... Very far away.

Obviously Anna and Princess wouldn't tell their parents about this little... confusion. So I knew that I didn't have to worry.

Well that’s what I thought... Little did I know....

Ryan pulled Anna to him and whispered something in her ear, he slightly glanced at me, and so I knew it was about me. She swallowed and looked at me then back to him, nodded and walked with Princess down the path.

I wonder what he said.

"Good luck." They said as I just the door. I heard them open and then close the gate.