17- Telling you both

ATTENTION- The name of the book will change to 'Falling for the guy who hates me' in a few days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night thought, I really thought hard. Pondering in the dark as I tossed and turned and tried to decide. I knew I was making a big deal out of nothing, but how could I not; I could lose my best friend because of this.

Princess was still asleep when I woke up. Checking the time I saw that it was 8:45, I was already awake and couldn't go back to sleep. Lying down on my back I stared at the celling. I was in a real dilemma, I thought about all the benefits and consequences. If I were to not tell her, the crush would get out of hand, I have seen it in the movies, Anna would eventually find out. It would be better to tell her now, or tomorrow, or maybe in the summer holidays.

But if I did tell her she would probably hate me,

What if she got mad at me?

What if she tells Ryan?

What if she does the same to me?

What if she tells Ryan?

What if she bans me from her house?

What’s for dinner?

Okay focus Ashleigh! You need to think this through, and if the situation did occur how would I tell her. I can't just do it like how Princess did it. Anna would hate me and out friendship would be ruined. Sure she forgave Princess but the scars still remain. The burns are still there.

All because of a crush on Ryan my best friends brother.

Chris doesn't need to know, it really won't affect him. It's Anna I am worried about.

My brothers best friend.

Chris wouldn't really mind, he would probably just laugh and forget. Maybe I could get advice from him?

---------

When I came home, I took a shower and unpacked my sleep over bag. I put on some jogging bottoms and old T-Shirt and walked down the carpet floor to Chris's room. I slowed down as I approached his door; I took a few steps back so he didn't think that I was esedropping again. I couldn't believe I was asking him for advice, but what choice did I have, what could I do?

Reaching my arm up a slowly knocked on the door. "Come in." I heard him call from the inside. Opening the door, I slowly stepped into the blue room, with the padded carpet floor. I saw Chris lying on his bed with a football on top of him and a basket ball hoop, attached to the wall.

"Chris? I said as I shut the door.

"How can I help?" He said sitting up slightly.